Ch. 11

-Liam'a POV- 

"What do you mean we're going out?" I aksed Niall. He smiled at me. 

"As in, me, you and the lads. Out. Having fun together." He said. I looked at him and then to Harry who was already looking at me, and then back to Niall. 

"Do you not remember what happened the last time we 'went out'"? I aksed. He looked at me funny, and then the look on his face considered what I was saying. 

"I know, Li. But there's someone I want you to meet." 

"If it's that girl from the club, no thanks." I said codly. A flash of hurt spread across his face. 

"What the hell has gotten into you?!" He said harshly. "Just because you don't know how to have fun, doesn't mean I don't have to!" 

I sat there quietly, waiting for my mind to process what he just said. I starred at my hands until I started to see spots. My breathing went heavy and all I wanted to do was get out of this damn car.

"Liam?" I heard Niall ask, but I ignored him. I looked up and made eye contact with Paul in the rearview mirror. 

"Hey Paul, how long 'til we're back to the house?" 

"'Bout fifteen minutes."

"Okay, good. Let me out. I'll walk." 

"What? No Liam I can't let you do that. You'll get mobbed." 

"No, I won't, I promise." I reaasured him. "I'll take backstreets and if you'd like, you can follow. I just need some fresh air." Paul just simply nodded his head and slowed down next to a curb. I climbed over Harry and Louis, only looking back to see Niall with his face in his hands. I hopped out of the car and made my way down the alley. 

-Niall's POV- 

Damn you Niall! I watched as Liam walked with his hands in his pockets, down the alley way. I really didn't mean what I said. I was just tired of him always being no fun. I pulled out my Phone and sent him a quick text. 

'Niall: I'm really sorry Li.. I didn't meant it..xx'

'Liam Payne xx: Save it' 

'Niall: C'mon Li. It's not like I'm DATING her..' 

No reply. 

'Niall: Please Liam..'

'Liam Payne xx: Ok whatever'

We pulled up into the driveway of our house and pilled out of the car. Lou, Harry, Zayn and I went through the back door, and Liam was just now walking up when he went around the front to check the mail. We sat around watching some reality show when I looked at the clock and it was already 8:30. We all went to our seperate bedrooms and put on our best suits. When I came downstairs Liam was already waiting for the rest of us. He was wearing a light gray suit with a black tie, and black dress shoes. He looked rather.. hot. I snapped out of it when he spoke to me. 

"Well, don't you look smashing." He said smirking at me. I laughed and bowed for him. 

"Thanks Mr. Payne. So do you, if I may so myself." I smiled at him, and he smiled back. 

"Okay Liam, look, I'm so sorry for being nasty to you in the car earlier. I really didn't mean it. And I'm going to do whatever it takes to keep you happy, even if it means risking my own happiness. You're my bestfriend, never forget that." I had both of my hands on his shoulders and I was looking up at him when he scooped me into the biggest bear hug of my life. I think he was crying.