Ch. 4

*At The Hotel*

-Niall's POV-

We had some sort of penthouse at the Hilton Garden Inn. It had four bedrooms, a living area, a small kitchen with a dining area and table that seated six, a bathroom, and another bathroom in the largest room, which Liam and Zayn insisted on sharing. I wonder why. 

I lugged myself to my room and shut the door behind me. I stripped into my boxers and found some sweat pants and slipped in between the silk sheets. I fluffed and situated my duvet so that it would come up and wrap around my shoulders. I was almost asleep when someone knocked on my door. 

"What do you want? It's 1 o'clock in the morning!" I yelled. 

Whoever it was decided to walk in without permission. I groaned and sat up in bed. The lights flickered, and I could feel my pupils shrink in size, adjusting to the light. 

"Alright mate, we need to talk about what happened today." I heard a thick british accent say as Harry pushed open the door and stepped in, Louis hot on his heels. 

"Okay," I began, "I went to the car to get money and I saw Liam and Zayn kissing. I left, and that was it." I was starting to get annoyed.

"How do you feel about them being together in that way?" Louis asked studying me, and tilting his head a little to the left.

"Well, if they're happy, then whatever." I rubbed my eyes and yawned. I was so tired, and didn't feel like being interrogated. 

"Stop lying, Nialler. I know you better than you know yourself. You're hurt, and you wonder why Liam chose Zayn and not you." Harry said. I could feel his green orbs burning into my skin. 

I felt sour and sick to my stomach. I didn't feel that way, did i? No, I was happy for them. Really. 

I waved him off.

"Yeah, whatever Harry. I'm soooo jealous of Zayn." I said sarcastically. Louis and Harry just looked at eachother, and back at me, sympathetically. 

"Get some sleep, mate. We'll talk about this later. Harry said, patting my shoulder. 

I rolled my eyes, "Night, Haz."

I tried to lay back down but Louis tackled me in a bear hug. 

"Goodnigth my beautiful little Irish lad. I love you and it's gonna be okay." He was squeezing me so tight that my eye balls began to bulge. 

"Yeah, alright, love you too Lou. Goodnight." I said awkwardly patting his back. He nodded and followed Harry out the door. 

I finally settled back into the covers. My head was pounding, and for some reason I felt emotional. I just wanted to sleep and forget about today. 

                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*9:00 a.m*  

Someone must have opened my curtains because the sun was bleading through the blinds, keeping me from opening my eyes all the way. I groaned and and got out of the warm bed and made my way to the bathroom. The plush carpet of the penrhouse felt good beneath my feet, but once they hit the cold tile of the bathroom, I felt myself shivering.  I did my business and walked into the kitchen. 

  Liam and Zayn were already up, gigling and making breakfast. They didn't notice me at first, then Liam turned around and locked eyes with my bare chest. I hadn't realized I wasn't wearing a shirt. Liam's eyes seemed to roam every inch of my exposed skin. I looked over at Zayn who was scowling at Liam. Liam snapped out of it when Louis and Harry came in rubbing sleeping from their eyes.  

"Morning boys!" Liam said cheerfully. "Hungry?"   They, including myself, nodded our heads and sat at the table. Liam locked his eyes with mine. His brown orbs were trying to tell me something, but I couldn't understand. He looked away from me real quick, and wouldn't look at me for the rest of the morning. 

  Well that was awkward.

                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Omg writers block sucks!! haha. well, i didnt work very hard on this chapter tbh :/ but i hope you still like it. i need some ideas for the story so comment :D tell me what you think! please? :) and remember to vote! it would mean alot to me ♥♥

~leslie♥x

Song of chapter; More Than This - One Direction