Ch. 7

I wanna dedicate this chapter to OneTakenThing, because she made my awesome cover. :) 

Enjoy!

-Liam's POV- 

Niall twirled me around by my waste in the water, getting us both soaked up to our belly buttons. The sun was high in the sky, the air was crisp and cool, and filled with the smell of sand and fresh salt water. There wasn't too many people on the beach the day, so me and Niall decided to head out. We spent a few hours on the board walk playing games, and buying t-shirts and little things. We stopped at a small ice cream parlor and got us some ice cream cones. We joked and around and talked, until we found ourselves barefoot and walking on the shore line. The sun was just starting to set when it was time to head back. The moment was perfect, and I was hoping Niall would make the first move all day. We trudged up the beach to our borrowed car when Niall stopped infront of me. 

"Everything okay?" I aksked.

"Perfect." He said smiling at me. I tried to hide the blush playing on my cheeks, but Niall grabbed my chin and looked right at me. His blue eyes were a few shades brighter, and his bleach blonde hair was tossled from being outside and playing all day. There was something in in expression that I couldn't read. He looked confused, dazed, happy, content... perfect all at the same time. My body felt numb, I couldn't move. He just held me there, holding his gaze. I wanted him to kiss me so bad it hurt. 

"I've been waiting to do this for a long time," he said, "please don't freak out." He used the hand that held my chin and pulled my face closer to him by the base of my neck, he used his other hand and grabbed my waist. He looked into my eyes, and inched closer, and closer. My breath hitched when he was only about a half inch from my lips. I could feel he cool breath on my skin, and the smell of mint. He slow closed the gap when his lips crashed onto mine. I closed my eyes and deepened the kiss, but when I opened them I was flat on my back, staring at the ceiling of the hotel room. 

It was just a dream? But it felt so real.. and it felt so right at the same time.

-Niall's POV-

I walked up to Louis' bedroom door and knocked lightly. 

"Come in!" I heard a familiar voice say. 

"He Lou."

"Hey Nialler- whoa, are you okay, you like shit!"

I sat down on the edge of his bed and just stared at him. 

"Louis, if I told you something, would you promise not to judge me?"

"Of course."

"Well, lastnight I had a dream about Liam.." 

"Why would I judge you about something like that? He's your bestfriend, it's comepletely normal!"

"No, I mean I had a WEIRD dream about him.. We were at the mall trying on some shirts, he called me into his dressing him to help him button his flannel, and he almost... Kissed me." I said looking down at my hands that were laying in my lap. 

"oh... OH." He said with wide eyes. I just nodded and kept my gaze down. 

"Well, what do you think it means?" Louis asked. 

"I dunno Lou, that's why I came and asked you." I retorted. He sighed. 

"Well, if you really want my opinion, I think it's just because you miss him. Ever since you found out about him and Zayn, you guys don't hangout as much, and you've been distant." I looked at me sympathetically.