Chapter 13

Just like the last time, Freen drove themselves to her condo. Becky no longer asked why because she wants to ask the older what her problem is.

They were silent all the way up to her unit and Becky occupied herself on the possible reasons why Freen was mad.

Upon entering her space, Becky asked her right away, "Why are you giving me a silent treatment, P'Freen? Did I do something wrong?"

Freen was still removing her shoes but answered anyway, "You were not replying to my messages or calls yesterday."

'Oh...she was sulking?' Becky thought

"Sorry, I didn't see your messages or calls, I left my phone at home yesterday. Went to play with Dad and we drove outside the city." Becky explained and removed her shoes as well.

What she said was true, but if she digs deeper, she actually left her phone because she doesn't want to be tempted to take another look of Freen's comments on Jane's instagram post just to make sure that it was real.

Yes it was just a comment that could happen between actors and actresses in the industry, but the fact that Freen thinks she's beautiful and how she often complimented the girl doesn't sit right with her. It's making her unreasonably jealous.

She follows Freen who went to the kitchen to drink water. Actually, Becky wasn't thirsty, she just want to follow where Freen is going but the latter made her drink anyway.

"You didn't even check your phone when you got home?" Freen continue to ask and watches her drink.

"I was tired, so after taking a bath, I fell asleep right away. I'm sorry." Becky just finish half of the glass but the older urged her to drink the rest—and so she did.

Freen pouted, "Couldn't take a second to check my line?"

Freen knows she's being unreasonable to ask the younger one for time even though she's tired, but she was upset and worried when Becky wasn't responding to her.

"I promise to check your line next time." Becky gave in at the cute older woman.

Freen nodded cutely and held Becky's hand, leading them to her bedroom.

"You can go shower first, I'll just finish making these candles first. You know where your clothes are." Freen said.

Freen is still making candles because she still wants to sell and continue the business she started.

Meanwhile, Becky considered what his Dad had suggested yesterday, but today has been quite tiring already. Additionally, she's scared that Freen might tell her how she likes Jane. That would probably break her heart.

"Something wrong?" Freen asked when she saw that Becky has not moved yet.

Becky shook her head and gave out a smile. "You didn't use my PJs, right?" Becky teased.

"How could I? I don't wear care bears." Freen made a disgusted face so Becky chuckled

'Cute' she thought

Becky took a bath for about 30 minutes, before she comes out of the bathroom wearing a pair of pink care bear PJs.

It was then Freen's turn, who took only 20 minutes in the bathroom before going out in her blue uniqlo sleepwear.

"How many times do I need to tell you to dry your hair after taking a bath." Freen scolded when she saw Becky on her phone, but her hair is still dripping wet.

Freen took the hair dryer from one of the drawer of her vanity table and ordered Becky to sit on the dryer's reach. While Freen was busy drying  the younger's hair, the latter is already dozing off but it's obvious that she's fighting it.

"P'Freen?"

"Hmmm?"

"Do you have a pain relief patch?"

Worry was immediately evident on Freen's face. "What do you need it for? Are you hurt somewhere?"

Freen scanned her body up and down, as if she'll know where it hurts.

'My heart' Becky thought

"My arm" Becky said.

"What happened to your arm?" Freen turned off the hairdryer and proceeded to scan Becky's arm.

"It's nothing serious. My Dad and I played tennis yesterday, it's been a while so the constant swinging gave me pain." Becky smiled trying to ease the older's worry.

"I don't have, but I'll go buy at the convenience store. Wait for me here." Freen said and started to head to the door, but Becky stopped her by her arm.

"No need. It's late and you already showered. I'll go buy tomorrow morning." Becky tried to talked her out of Freen's plan, but the latter is not to be convinced.

"It will only take 5 minutes, Becbec."

'Oh, god. Not with that nickname again.'

"It can wait P'Freen. Don't be so stubborn."

"You're the one being stubborn. Just wait here, I'll be quick."

"I'll go with you then."

"Becbec. No!"

"Then no. Come here and let's sleep." Becky went to Freen's bed and patted the space that the latter will occupy.

"I promise I'll be quick!" With that, Freen run out from the bedroom rushed outside the unit so Becky wouldn't catch up if she decided to do so.

"You're doing it again, Freen. You're making me feel giddy and special." Becky whispered to the air.