Chapter 9

After spending a week together catching up, going to cafes, seaside and trying out new food, the two celebrity has to face reality again.

Work.

They are currently hosting a podcast and answering common people's question about random things.

"Okay! Here's another question.

How can someone keep up and do a work that requires you to stay up all night as if you have 48 hours a day.

Ooooh. A lot of people can relate to this. Work can be demanding sometimes. Freen, it's your turn to answer." The host, P'Seoul said

Freen chuckles.

"I used to feel that way too when I was studying and having part time jobs at the same time. Work that makes you feel you need 48 hours a day is really exhausting—-"

"Does our work make you feel that?" Becky intervened smiling.

"No, no...

It doesn't feel like that because I enjoy what I do right now.

However, some people have no choice but to stick with their work or else they'll have nothing.

Not everybody get to choose their passion and earn a desirable amount at the same time.

Sometimes, you have to bear with something you don't like as it is the only way you'll survive, hence, the feeling it makes people feel that they need more than 24 hours a day to make ends meet."

"You're on point, Freen. Very well said." The host agreed.

"Yeah. That's a sad reality right there." Becky commented

"Okay. Next. For, Becky!

Someone asked, what would you do if your partner, ehem, this could be anyone, tell you that they don't want you anymore, but deep inside they do.

Wow, that's confusing. Anyway.

Maybe she mean't that there are circumstances when your partner thinks that it's for your best that you separate, but the only way to do that is to tell you that she doesn't love you anymore. Would you leave her Becky? Would you fight for her?"

"First of all, thanks that she/he considers about my well-being? But a great part of me tells me that by doing that, she's making the decisions in my place. I don't like that.

Why should we waste time telling and hurting someone by saying that we don't want them anymore when in fact we want them to stay?

I believe the drive to fight for someone will come from the feeling that they are valued, which means only when someone make them feel wanted and important.

I think it's not right to tell someone to leave but didn't meant to. If you want a person to stay, then tell her to stay. Stop making people guess, stop making things difficult and complicated when they can just be simple as breathing. Stop hurting her by telling her that you don't want her or you want her to leave.

If you're hurting then you're gonna hurt her too by doing the aforementioned.

Just be honest with each other, solve things together, be open and talk things out.

In short, P'Seoul. I don't like guessing game. If I was told to leave, then I'll leave."

It's the principle that Becky has been carrying over the years.

But after her speech, she reflects, would I be able to leave if Freen tells me that? It would break her for sure.

But between the two of them, Becky thinks she's fighting a losing game.

—-

Pls do comment, share and vote!

Anyway, who's going to Manila Aromagicare event on July 4th ?!