Chapter 4

Becky's POV

Being a lawyer requires endless readings and emotion suppression. At the first week of my internship, I realized that the world isn't kind. I've met people that are atrocious and doesn't have a little amount of guilt.

Their minds are evil, but still, there will always be part of me that hope these people still have a light in them and may the intensity grow as they meet individuals who can show them love.

It's Sunday and the first week was sure tiring. It consumed me both physically and mentally.

I stand behind the huge glass wall of my apartment located at the 25th floor. The city lights are amazing. Wine is a good combination of this view.

Perfect if I'm with her tho...

I miss her.

But I'm afraid to make a call.

I smiled at the thought of her. I scrolled through my instagram and through our photos. I've known that I lost my phone when I got to my apartment that day. I didn't know if it fell on the Uber car or I lost it at the airport. Either way I reported my phone lost and locked it already. It is such a waste though because all of the photos, majority hers, weren't uploaded on the cloud.

I stared at the familiar phone number recently saved on my new phone.

Should I call her?
What if I'm being clingy?
I miss her tho...

*sigh* I dismissed the thought and went to her insta account instead. I scrolled and there have been 2 new posts. One post contain pictures probably when she was at the beach before I left. You're always gorgeous, Freen ^_^ The sunset was beautiful.

I always miss the sunsets nowadays because I'm always at the law firm dealing with papers and talking to my mentor's clients. I barely had time for meals so seeing these pictures lightens up my mood right now.

I scrolled up to her latest post which was yesterday. It's a picture of table set with different food and her holding a chopstick and salmon in between it. She was looking at the salmon. Not smiling but still beautiful. It looks like it was a stolen shot.

The caption read "Missing home..."

I look at the picture again. How dare this girl eat Salmon without me?! It's our favorite! Now I'm hungry.

After 15 minutes more of stalking her insta and twitter without liking posts, I turned my phone off and went to shower already.

Tomorrow is another exhausting day.

Freen's POV

For the nth time, I checked her insta and twitter for any update, posts or tweets. Still nothing. I even checked her likes on twitter just in case she went online but just didn't tweet, still nothing.

She's still not responding to my messages. My calls can't go through, it is as if her phone is dead.

I miss you, BB! Come back :(

All you fault, Freen! Ugh!

I didn't want a break from her tho. I wanted a break from our fans' desires and expectations. It felt like what they were saying were scripts that Becky and I need to act.

I wanted a break from their Freenbeck ship, but I didn't want, never wanted a break from what's privately between Becky and I. What we have is a very specially bond that no one can describe. Not even the two of us either.

Should I just follow her in England?