Chapter 12

"What?" Becky asked completely clueless.

Freen did not say anything and she just closed her eyes, letting P'Pop does her make up.

Becky sensed that whatever Freen's issue is, it is not something that should be talked about around other people so she let their team finish first. She'll just ask her once they're alone together.

Time passed and they started shooting, yet they didn't have time to be alone. As a result, they were only able to talk about their script and lines, no personal conversation was exchanged between them.

It was already lunch and Becky starts to feel unbearable pain in her right arm. It's understable since she hasn't been playing tennis for a while now. She went full force yesterday.

"What's our lunch today, P'Beer?" Becky ask as they head to the kitchen of the house where they are shooting.

"I think it's chicken curry, chicken satay and some vegies." Becky nodded was excited to eat.

The only people who were at the dining table were Freen, Becky, P'Beer, P'Pop, P'Green and P'Fai. The other staff were seated outside as they don't fit all inside.

Becky's excitement died down when the only space available was beside Freen. Yes, she wants to be seated beside Freen, but at the same time she doesn't want the atmosphere to get awkward. She still doesn't know why Freen seems to be mad.

She took small steps towards the seat available, god help her.

She sat uncomfortably and started to put rice on her plate. As she was about to get curry, she noticed that there were tiny red things in the dish.

'Sh*t, there were chillies in there. I can't eat spicy food!' Becky said in her thoughts.

She let go of the ladle and turned to get the chicken satay. However, as she was about to put it on her plate, Freen grabbed the ladle and put it back on the bowl.

Becky looked at the older one questioningly. "What are you doing?"

Freen did not answer, but she put vegies on her plate instead.

"It has peanuts." Freen shortly said and continue putting vegies on her plates.

"Ohh.."

Truth be told, Becky doesn't like spicy food and she's allergic to peanuts as well. Glad Freen remembered those things or else she'll be heading straight to hospital with blocked airways.

"Thank you." Becky whispered and ate the vegies.

After their lunch, they resume the shooting but the two still did not talk, except for dialogue in their script.

By the time they were dismissed, it was already 9:30 pm. Becky did not know if Freen would still send her back to her Condo or she should just call her mom to send her driver.

'I don't know why she's not talking to me, but I'm sure she ain't sending me home' Becky thought, still clueless of Freen's behavior.

She started dialing her mom when someone suddenly spoke behind her, making her throw her phone.

"god! P'Freen!" Becky rushed to her phone that's now on the floor. She picked it up and scan for damages.

"Let's go." Freen said and started walking.

"Let's go where?" Becky trailed behind her.

"Home. Where else?"