[11] A Story About His Life.

»OMG CHENLE LOOK THESE TWO ARE SOOO CUTE!«
»Jisung, looking at this makes me lose my hunger and wouldn't you want to eat something too, but I don't care if you stare at them both like a creep«

Who woke me up this time, I slept so well, huh, why am I lying on the couch?! Oh, I fell asleep last night and this on Mark, ON MARK!? OK just get up and don't look at them-
Avoid eye contact.
Why are they both here anyway?

//Haechan managed to get up//

Apparently the two didn't notice, fortunately. Quickly into the bathroom, take a shower, and just come back down and act as if nothing happened, nothing happened either...

//In the shower//

That's right, today is our penultimate day here, tomorrow we'll be leaving early. Is there anything planned for today?

//Timeskip in the kitchen//

»Morning« I called, slowly grabbing a bowl of cereal.
Of course, first the cereal and then the milk, but Jisung, who was also there, does it the other way around!
What went wrong with him...

»GOOD MORNING!« shouted a seemingly hyperactive Jaemin with his two lovers in tow.
»Morning« I said as I ate my cereal.

After a while Mark came too, he was off the couch when I came into the kitchen.

»Well, tonight we're going to celebrate, I've already organized everything, everything's on me« Mark said suddenly.
»YES LET'S GO!« Jaemin shouted.

Jeno just looked at Mark and they both smiled. Mark's smile is really nice... Wait, was I really thinking that just now-
But that's what everyone thinks when you see him smile-

»Earth to Haechan!«
Oh, apparently I was asked something.
»Sorry, what was said?«
»I asked what you wanted to eat tonight« Mark asked.
»Bibimbap« I said without thinking, I love it.
»Oh, that came really fast now, but will be noted« said Mark with a grin while writing it down.

//After everyone has had breakfast//

Hm, what can I do until tonight?
Got it, I'll go for a walk and call my mom!

»I'm going for a walk, see you later!« I informed the others while I was already on my way to put on my jacket.

//During the walk, Haechan is calling his mother//

Mother
HAECHAN! MY SON! I haven't heard from you in a long time, I was very, very worried.

Well Mom, you could have contacted me and I've been pretty busy, but right now I'm going on a weekend trip with some friends.

Oh Haechanie has found friends, that makes me very happy.
I also thought that you had a lot to do, with school and with girls..
And Haechanie, any pretty girls that interest you?

Mom.... No, I haven't found a girl I'm interested in

H

aechanie, I know you, I know your pitch and it tells me that you seem to have found someone.
I'm going to make a big guess, Haechan, what's his name?

What..
No, there is nobody.
I just hadn't met a girl I like until now.

Mhm, of course, Haechanie, if you want, we can talk again later because I have to work now.

OK bye mom.
Bye and take care.

Why does she think I only like boys because I haven't been interested in girls until now. Just because guys are more attractive doesn't mean I'm into them.
It's rude to say something like that.