[13] Exams.

//Haechan Vision//

Man, why is Mark moving all the time?
»Markie« I whispered while tapping him.
»Oh Haechan, what's the matter?« he asked me half asleep.
» You move all the time«
»Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't sleep that well«
Now I feel bad, I snapped at him where he probably had a bad dream.
»What time is it anyway?« I asked him because he was looking at his cell phone.

»It's 7:43«
7:43?!
»MARK, WE PLANNED TO LEAVE HERE AT 8 AM« I yelled as I jumped up.
»You haven't packed your suitcase yet?« he asked me with a slight smile.

»NO!«
I scooted to the room where I slept as quickly as I could. All the other suitcases were already gone, except mine. I packed everything up in record time and threw it in my suitcase. At 8 o'clock, I was down in the hallway.
»Woah Haechan made it on time!« Jeno shouted
»Now give me the money!«Chenle ordered.
What's up now?
»Jeno and Chenle bet that you would be there on time and the others were against it«Mark informed me, who was suddenly standing next to me.
Oh! It's not like I'm often late.. maybe 1 or 4 times.
»Now get out of here« Mark said

//On the way back//

»Have you actually started studying for the final exams?« Jeno suddenly asked
»final exams?!«Renjun and I yelled at the same time.
»Don't tell me you forgot them?« Forget, Well, maybe repressed-
»You two are even more forgetful than Jisung« Chenle suddenly blurts out.
»EYYY«
Chenle this little-

//On the school grounds//

We said goodbye to each other as we headed to our rooms.
»HAECHEN!!!!« yelled a hyperactive Johnny.
»Bro, I missed you so much even if it was only 2 days«
I laughed and asked him»What have you been doing?«
»Oh nothing, just my tutoring, I think I'll rock the bio test!«
Even Johnny learned, even if it was probably just one subject, but he learned.

»Let's go inside first« I said.

//After Haechan unpacked everything//

I must study.

This idea probably comes to me very late, but hey, better late than never...
Let's see which exam is the first one... I don't feel like it anymore, why does it have to be math...

I've learned so much, I can't and don't want to anymore. What time is it?FUCK IT'S 2 AM Already! I have to go to bed now, where is Johnny?! This one had gone a while ago. Well, not my problem if he misses the exams tomorrow~

//Timeskip //

Today.
Today is the math exam.
Do I feel prepared, no.
Will I be able to do it?
No idea.

*knock*
*knock*

HUH, who's knocking now?!
I went to the door and when I saw it surprised me.

»Good morning Haechanie~«
»MARK!«I called
»I brought you some coffee« he said, blushing a little. He's so cute when he blushes.

»And are you ready for the exams?" Mark asked me as we walked to our classrooms.
»Er, hopefully«

»MARK~~~~~~« called a girl from afar.
»Not her again« whispered Mark.
The girl suddenly stood in front of us.
»Mark~~Are you prepared, do you need my notes?« she said in an exaggeratedly posed high-pitched voice.
»No« he answered coldly, pushing her aside. I ran after him quickly.

»Mark, that was a little rude...«
He suddenly turned around and pushed me into a corner against the wall. I hope no one sees us, Mark leaned in and whispered

»You want me to take something from other people?,You know, they think I'm theirs but I'm only yours«
»Mark«I whispered.
»What's the matter, Haechanie?«

»Kiss Me«

Mark looked at me confused and shocked.
»If you really want this, then with the greatest pleasure« he said as he bent down and kissed me. I don't know what to do, how do you kiss. I awkwardly tried to kiss him back, but it didn't work that well.
»Sorry I messed it up«
»No! You haven't, you know what, we just have to practice often and for a long time« he whispered and winked at me.

We had to go slowly, most of them were already in the classrooms.
I said goodbye to Mark and headed to my classroom hoping to pass.

//Timeskip the math exam done//

Passed exam number 1.. Now the others..

//Timeskip all exams done and on the day of grading//

Oh god I'm scared.
Oh God.
Oh God.

Everyone is called individually to get their slip of paper with the grades.
»Lee Haechan« my class teacher called out

The time has come.
I stepped forward, took my note, sat down and looked at the note.
Ok average...YES I HAVE A 3.8 AVERAGE!
I HAVE PASSED!!

//With the others//

Of course we had the nerds Mark with a 1.2 average and Chenle with a 1.1 average. Renjun and Jeno both had straight 2s, while Jaemin has a 4.3 average.

»I'M NOT THE STUPID« I yelled.

Johnny came to us later and told us that he has a 4.8 average. That wasn't the only thing he had to tell us. He invited us to a closing party, which is still taking place tonight.
2 hours to be exact...
Everyone wants to go, even Chenle, so I have to go too..