[4] At The Wrong Time, At The Wrong Place.

//Timeskip weekend//
*narrator point of view*
The week passed quite quietly for the 4 friends.

Johnny was invited by someone in class to Mark Lee's pool party on Saturday. Of course Johnny agrees and he takes Chenle, Renjun and Haechen with him as companions.
Mark can throw a pool party since he doesn't live in the condominium since "his" house is near the school.
*end of view*

»Haechan I'm done can you come see if I look good?« Johnny called from the bathroom.
I said laughing»Yes Johnny you know yourself that you always look good«
I know Johnny likes it when people say he always looks good.» Are you ready, have you packed everything?« he asked. I just nodded.
Johnny said to me too wait outside while he picks up Renjun and Chenle.

Actually, I didn't want to come along at the beginning because I still have Chenle's words in my mind. But Johnny convinced me by arguing that we are only at this school for this one year and that we might be able to make friends.
Lost in my thoughts, I didn't even notice that Chenle was leaning against the wall next to me. WOAH CHENLE LOOKS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT! Chenle's outfit is WOAH, I can't help but stare at him the whole time, he's wearing a black swim trunks with a black shirt with skulls on it and he's fucking fine.
»Er Haechan you're staring« Chenle informed me.
»Shit, I'm sorry I didn't mean to stare« I said immediately. Chenle just laughed and said it wasn't bad and that it was cute how red I blushed.

At that moment, Johnny and Renjun came to us. When I noticed Renjun's yellow ducky swimming trunks, I had to laugh out loud. Chenle just gave me a confused look, when I pointed to Renjun's swimming trunks he had to laugh too, Johnny joined us as well, while Renjun just stood there confused and asked us if he should change his pants. But we said no, the pants might look funny, but we liked them on Renjun.

But his t-shirt was the best, it was a basic white but the back said "you're duckling". This guy, he's just great.

After this brief fit of laughter, we headed off to the party. On the way to the party, we saw many people who were on the same path.

Arrived at the party, Chenle went for drinks and Johnny made his way to the pool while Renjun and I were still standing at the entrance a bit overwhelmed.

After some time, Renjun and I decided to go to the drinks together. Coming to drinks, we both chose something non-alcoholic as we didn't want to get drunk.

After we had a drink, Renjun suggested going out to the pool to look for Johnny, maybe Chenle is with him. But since I had drunk a lot, I had to go to the toilet. So I suggested to Renjun that he should go out alone and look for the other two.

It was a bit like guessing where the bathroom is. All the rooms were locked except one but I waited a few more seconds as I hate going in when there are others inside. I didn't hear anything so I slowly opened the door and saw a makeout session between a girl and a boy. The boy sat with his back to me and the girl sat on his lap.

Before I could walk out quietly again, the girl spotted me, who first gave me a startled look and then had a small smile on her face and whispered something to the boy. I heard a slightly deeper voice say »Who are you and what do you think you are doing in my room?«

My mouth was suddenly dry and I couldn't form words anymore. I was about to turn and leave when the voice spoke again» Don't you dare leave now until I know who just disturbed me!«
But I couldn't help but walk, it wasn't actually walking, it was more like running.

I ran back and forth in panic because I couldn't find my way down. I tried to remember where I had gotten up, but couldn't because a hand suddenly pinned me against a wall.

Nice ending to the chapter, isn't it?
Who do you think it is?🍀