[6.1] Noremin Special.

*Renjun's point of view*
//In Haechan's room//
Wow, did he really just tell me that Jaemin is dating Jeno?! I can't understand why? Am I not good enough for him? I forgot for a moment that I was still sitting in the room with Haechan, he looked like he just asked me something.
Oh, just whether I'm fine, of course I had to say yes, I couldn't really say that this news broke my heart. I have to get out of here, I need to be alone now.

I said goodbye to Haechan as I still had to get something for our art teacher. All the way to the art room I thought about how I deserved this, I couldn't think of an answer.

When I got to the art room, I gathered all the things I was supposed to get. When I was just finished, the door suddenly opened and Jaemin and Jeno entered the room. I tried to get to the door, but didn't do so well because the two were blocking the way.
»Where do you want to go?« I ignored the question and tried to get back to the door until suddenly someone took my things from my hand and placed them on the nearest table, that someone was Jeno.
»Sweetheart, what's going on?« Jaemin asked me worried, is he really that stupid?
How can he not notice that I know about him and Jeno. He really has to know, otherwise he wouldn't be here.
»Oh you want to know what's going on, bloody asshole? I know you have something with Jeno, how can you do something like that to me, am I not good enough?«

»Calm down«Jeno said out of nowhere, since Jaemin just stared at me. »Now listen to me, yes you are right Jaemin and I have something together we didn't want to break your heart because we both like you too and wanted to ask you if you could imagine having a relationship with the two of us« I looked at Jeno and Jaemin, both looking at me very excited. To be honest, whenever I was around one of them, my heart was always beating really fast, I got nervous and I often misspoke. But can it really be that I can love both equally? I looked at them both and thought "Yes, I love them both"

»I would like to have a relationship with you« The two looked at each other and hugged me. »Renjunie is our boyfriend, he's finally our little baby!« Jeno squeaked enthusiastically.
»Yes, finally he is« Jaemin agreed enthusiastically. I am very sure that this was the best decision.

//Timeskip:The three had "some" fun together//