[5] A little Bit Of Fun Is Needed.

[insults, light teasing]

*Mark view*
»That little son of a bitch just left, how dare he to IGNORE ME?« I yelled angry.
»Markie, you don't have to be angry, that must have been some stupid 9th grader« said the girl whose name I no longer knew, I think she's best friends with my "girlfriend".
»Relax, I can help you with that too« she whispered in my ear as she shifted in my lap.
Doesn't she notice I'm not in the mood?»I won't relax until I know who that was!«

I just got up and ignored the girl, who gave me a startled look.
» MARK! Where are you going??«
I looked at her annoyed and left the room.

I was walking down the hall when I spotted a boy who looked very panicked.
Ah, so that's him!
I walked up to him quietly, pushed him against the wall and whispered  »I told you not to go«

*Haechan view*
OH no, he found me! Why did he follow me?!

When I didn't answer him he asked in a mock sweet voice
»Why are you running away so fast, cutie?«
I smelled a slight hint of alcohol on him.
»Come on, what's your name?« he whispered again once he started playing with my shirt.
»Haechan« I said squeaky. Why can't I just keep my cool in a situation?
»Do you actually know who I am cutie?«I just shook my head.
He started laughing softly.» Sweetie, my name is Mark and by the look on your face I can tell you've heard of me before, I'd love to let you go but you just ruined my fun«

He would like to let me go!? What does that mean? What is he going to do with me?
As I was wondering, I suddenly felt a hand under my shirt.
»Don't look so shocked, I'm careful« he laughed dirty.
I just looked at him in shock while he continued to feel my upper body with his hand, but he stopped after a few seconds. He slid his hand to the waistband of my swimming trunks in a flash.
»Haechan sweetie, please look at me«
I did what he said without thinking too much because refusing might lead to something worse.
As he looked at me I felt him coming closer.
WAIT! WHAT IS HE DOING WHY IS HE COMING CLOSER? DOES HE WANNA KISS ME? PLEASE DO NOT!
I closed my eyes, expecting his lips to meet mine, but they didn't.
I suddenly heard a deep voice calling Mark's name.
He moved away from me, luckily.
As the other person got closer I saw that now was the time to flee as Mark wasn't paying attention.

I ducked under his arms and kept running down the hall when I finally found the stairs down.

I really need something to drink right now!
//A few many drinks later//
Outside I saw Johnny half naked dancing on a pole. I decided to join him. As I'm usually a shy boy, Johnny looked at me in shock as he didn't know that side of me but he didn't stop me.

I heard Johnny laugh. At first it was pretty normal. But after a while it started to get more intense as we both took off our shirts. Johnny wrapped his hand around my waist, pressed his torso against my back and ran his hand down my torso. After the short dance, Johnny started doing some really cool tricks by himself on the pole. Everyone watched him. Just as he was about to pull me back to the bar, a person grabbed both of our wrists»I think you both had enough fun today«

I couldn't recognize the person, but the voice was familiar, I think it was Renjun. I was about to fall over when another person grabbed my wrist. The unknown person spoke briefly with Renjun, then Renjun let go of my wrist and was now able to fully concentrate on Johnny.

»Hey, who are you?« I slurred to the unfamiliar person.
He just laughed and said»Jaemin«
Jaemin what a great name.

//In front of Haechan and Johnny's room//
» Please go to sleep!«
»Renjun! Can you give me a goodnight kiss?«
»Come on, Johnny, let's go in« with that I pushed him into our room.

Johnny stayed in the middle of the room while I just lay down in my bed and relaxed while closing my eyes.
»That was the coolest party in the world Johnny!«
»I thought so too«

»Haechan, you look really good today!« Johnny suddenly said very close. I opened my eyes and saw Johnny sitting in front of my bed.
I didn't realize we both forgot our shirts at the party. I felt Johnny's eyes on my bare chest.
»You don't have to stare, you can also touch« I said, laughing.
I closed my eyes and felt a person sit on my lap. Johnny drew large circles with his fingers on my torso. After a while he pulled his fingers away and I felt warm lips on my torso. It started at my chest and went lower and lower to the waistband of my swimming trunks. He suddenly slipped off my lap and I suddenly felt his warm lips on my thighs. I breathed a sigh of relief, not expecting it.

»Haechan, do you like this?« he asked me. I nodded, after that nod Johnny suddenly stood up.
HUH, WHAT'S THE COLLEAGUE?!
When he noticed my indignant look he laughed and lay down in his own bed and said »If you really liked that then think about whether you are really straight«
I laughed and said»In your dreams I might be gay«
»You don't want to know what I'm dreaming of buddy, be very sure of that«

Hmm are you really straight Haechan?
Another chapter done.🍀