Thirty

__________
{Simon}

     ~ "You have got to be fucking kidding me."
I watch as she hissed those words towards the 'pretty boy' decked out in expensive, lavish clothing that screams wealth and status. Her reaction alone told me this is the guy she was not expecting to get out of that chopper. He swaggers his way over, stopping directly in front of her, yanking his cartier aviators off his face. His eyes rake over Soap, a soft 'tsk' sound comes from him before he looks to me, obviously having to crane his head as he looks me up and down, clearly assessing my worth in comparison to himself. Finally, his eyes fall on her, and they stay there, a little too long for my liking.

"Y/n L/n..."

"Ben." She replies flatly, not a hint of joy her voice.

"In the flesh..." He says with open arms, flexing his Ken doll arms for her. "How've you been baby?"

Fucking hell. I don' know what made me more angrier: Him checking her out or calling her, 'Baby'. It took every fibre in my body, to not throw his smug face through a wall and then find y/n and fuck her up against it.

"I've been great until you showed up." She snaps, the look in her eye was enough to turn a man as hard as stone, and not in the good way.

"Always good to see you y/n." He replies, a poor attempt at brushing off her coldness. "Jeez it's been a while huh?"

"Not long enough."

"Ouch." He lets out a nervous laugh. "I'll take that your still mad abou--"

"Ben, stop talking."

"Okay, okay." He holds his hands up, clearly pissing her off even more at how calm he is and how hard she is trying to be. "The names Ben Kincaid, its a pleasure to meet you boys." He holds his hand out to shake, though we don't take his offer up. "Alrighty.." He adds, tucking his hands in his pockets.

Soap clears his throat. "I'm Soap and this is Ghost."

He laughs to himself. "Oh we're using our made up names." He mumbles under his breath.

"Ben." She says with a harsh tone. "This is Sergeant John 'Soap' MacTavish and Lieutenant Ghost of Task Force 141. We answer to them, so I suggest you not piss the people off who are graciously allowing us to work here." She snaps.

"Whoo..." He breaths out, his hands on both hips as he stares at her in awe. "Feisty one isn't she boys."

"I suggest you listen to what she says." Says Soap, his tone calm and collected.

Ben's demeanor went from high and mighty to disgusted and slightly offended. "Okay..." He nods. "So y/n, you wanna show me where we're sleeping?" He was grinning like a chimpanzee, running his clammy hands through his overly gelled hair.

I noticed her expression dropped when she realised that she will be sharing a room with him, though whilst she was going back and fourth with this fucker, Soap and I had already discussed the matter. Before she was able to respond to Ben, Soap spoke over her.

"Sure, follow me, I'll show you to your room."

Ben follows along with Soap though not before giving y/n one last look over his shoulder, winking before going on ahead. Point me to the nearest fucking wall.

"If there is a god, please smite me right fucking now."

"Can't believe he's your type."