Twenty Seven

__________
{y/n}

I stumble backward through my door as Simon guides me into my room with a firm grip on my waist, locking the door behind us. The back of my knees hit the edge of my bed. His hands moving slowly towards the buttons on my blouse, his touch is delicate but firm, and I can feel his breath against my neck as he leans in close.

"Wait—" I gasp. "What if we get caught... or someone hears us."

He immediately stops, sighing before giving a low chuckle. "Nobody saw me enter your room." He assures. "I also have an alibi ready."

"Wow, you really planned this one out huh?" I reply with a teasing laugh.

"Maybe." He shrugs. "We'll have to make this quick though, I'm meeting with Price in an hour."

"An hour, really?"

He lets out a low chuckle, lowering his head as he brushes his masked nose against my own.  "I'll make it up to you later."

I shake my head, a soft laugh escaping my lips. "No that's not what I meant." I look back up to meet his gaze. "A lot can happen in 1 hour Simon."

"I can go longer." His voice filled with a mix of confidence and teasing, eyes gleaming with mischief.

"Oh god..." I laugh to myself. "I'm sure you can..." I say with sarcasm.

He crooks a finger under my chin, gently lifting to meet his gaze. "You'll see, one day." He teases.

I laugh into Simons chest though pull away to meet his gaze again, my expression turning more stern. "Just sex." I huff. "This is only a stress relief, nothing more." I add.

His expression softens, though his eyes held a hint of amusement. "Fine. Just sex."

He lifts his mask up to his nose, his warm hands cradling my jaw and neck like something utterly fragile and completely precious. The last thing I see is his faint smile drawing closer before I instinctively closed my eyelids...

His kiss was more passionate than before. Soft and gentle lips caressing my own. He starts out slow, giving me time to relax into it before he used his thumb to drag my bottom lip down, opening my mouth more slightly, asking for more. The very tips of our tongues met and moved together for a heated, electric moment that we both savoured like fine wine, breaking the kiss as I slid the hem of his shirt higher, pulling it over his head, only for him to bring his lips crashing back into mine, harder. The momentum lowers onto the bed, the coolness of the sheets sent shivers down my spine as he continues to kiss me.

"Damn." I break the kiss. "Why are you a better kisser than me?"

He places another soft kiss against my lips."Don't beat yourself up..I'm better than you at a lot of things."

"Ouch, that was a low blow." I breathe against his lips.

"Obviously." He says, gently trailing his lips against my own.

"Y'know, you can be a quiet the asshole at times."

He cracks a grin. "Y/n...You've been here what, four months now? Almost five? You had me pegged as an asshole from day one. Why are you still surprised?" He murmurs against my neck as he trails his kisses back to my lips.

"Okay, just because your hot doesn't make up for your awful personality." I say, catching his bottom lip between my teeth, giving it a gentle bite.