I heaved a sigh.

"Its just kinda a crush, might be just attracted. Yes that would be the one. Okay you can control your heart. You are a strong woman right" i told to myself and washed the fcae. And walked out only to see him.

"I got your few pictures, once we go home we are going to frame this." he says while keeping his phone on the table and lied on the bed.

"Good night" i heard him while am switching of the light. Then i walked towards the bed and lied beside him with a gap.

'What happened to me suddenly.' i thought.

___________

Time skipped:

"What happened kuzhali?" swapna asks me.

"Nothing babe"

"Then why are you not attending your mom's call.?"she enquired me.

"Its nothing"

"Common kuzhali you are not being good now a days. What happened?"

"May be i will attend the call." she says.

"No babe stop"

"Come along with me" with that she grabbed me outside of the hospital.

"Tell me kuzhali. "

"Mumma, is aksing me to check a docyor to undergo for a vaginal dilation. "

"Ohhh"

"If you want you can do it right..."

"Are you out of your mind or what swapna. Why i have to undergoe that?. One its unnecssary, two even if i did am i going to hvae a intercourse with him? No right. He will not accept me ever." i frantically says to her.

"What happened kuzhali"

"What happened to me?. Am doing good, its just that my mom is all giving me a lecture to me saying that. Mapilai looks like he started to accept you by forgeting his late wife, so its the time for me to undergo that according to her."

"Is it because of vaginoplasty or is it becuase your husband didnt accepted you yet kuzhali?"

"What do you meant by that?."

"You are feeling restless, is it because of your mom's words or is it because of your husband not accepted you as his wife yet."

"Look swapna, i dont have any feelings for him. The same goes for him too. So its a draw. I dont have to undergo that operation just simply." i says to her.

"Kuzhali are you sure you dont have any feelings towards him?"

"I dont have any" i told to her.

"If you say so."

"You are having kuzhali."

"No i dont have any." i argue with her.

"Go and tell your mom that you will undergoes it later but not now. Because am damn sure you will need to undego it, you know it will be useful for you." she says and walked away.

Arghhh.

___________

I knocked the door and waited.

"What is it?" ajay asked me.

"I.. He... Do you know where your brother would be now?" i aksed him.

Its been four mobths i conversed with anyone in this house other than my husband.

"I dont know. " he says.

"Past months he dont had any time to speak with me, it is always you." he says.