18)hair

Ash subconsciously plays with Serenas hair

The summer breeze was present in  Lumiose City as hero's had to make a unexpected change of route as some complications were happing the   Lumiose City gym.

Soon enough the gang had all waken up for breakfast.
And a way you could tell there were awake is due to the fact the youngest of the four could be heard throughout all of kalos banging on each one of there respected doors shouting "WOOO COME ON EVERYONE CHOP CHOP BREAKFAST IS READY WE DONT HAVE ALL DAY FOR YOU SCALLY WAGS"
And her little partner chanting along with her.

"Bonnie seriously why do you for the love of arceus  have to wake us up so early every time" said a tired clemont placing down the last few items for breakfast.

"I agree with clemont" replied a half asleep Serena who currently had her head placed on ash's shoulder who was sleeping with his hand on this face at the table.

"You guys need to be more energetic and why is ash sleeping he's super energetic" said Bonnie as a mater of fact way.
"Bonnie I'm gonna hit you" said ash with his eyes closed. Which quickly woke the other two right up and a shocked look on there faces also including the look of fear their pokemon also had on the faces.

"Pika..pii" said a scared pikachu who stepped away from its trainer and walked to Serenas lap.
While Serena lifted her shoulder off ash thinking he's gone mental.

"Ash your joking right" said a worried Serena taking a quick glance at bonnie who had hid behind her brother as a form of shield.

Ash who had opened his eyes at this point looked around at everyone and said "OF COURSE IM JOKING you guys act like you don't know me".

The others looked at each other before nodding in agreement they all knew ash would never hurt someone without a good reason and a little eight year old waking Them up really early is not a good enough reason.

Soon enough they all sat down to have breakfast and we're in a nice comfortable silence until they hear Bonnie go "omg Serena I didn't even realise ur hairs grown quite a bit"

"Huh already? I guess it does I never knew my hair grew that fast" said Serena looking down at her hair.
While in the meantime of all this ash's eyes where mesmerised in Serenas hair it was so nice and shiny but it was not the only thing that caught ash's eyes it's also the fact that ash heard somewhere that hair holds memories.

And if ash's memory serves him right Serena cut her hair after her loss of her first performance. Ash pondered for a moment could Serena cutting her hair represent her new journey as a performer?

But not only had Serenas hair held ash's eyes and brain hostage but also his nose her hair smelt of freshly picked strawberries and to him that suddenly became ash's favourite smell. Ash knew that smell would remind him of Serena always

"Oh um ash?" Serena said blushing quite a bit while Bonnie and Clemont gave a funny little grin.

"Huh?" Ash said snapping out of his trance and looking at his hand and seeing Serenas hair in his hand and he was stroking it..

Ash quickly let go and said "I..uhhh am so sorry Serena I umm was still really sleepy and umm I umm sorry" he looked down and was blushing out of embarrassment.

"It's okay ash really"
"You sure?"
"Mhm it was nice it felt really comforting"
Serena kissed his cheek
"Well can I do it whenever I want?"
Serena blushed a bit not even daring to look at  the lemon haired twins and there teasing grins.
"Of course"

"That's amazing thanks Serena" ash gave Serena a hug and continued to eat breakfast Stroking Serenas hair every once in a while.

All that ash knew was that this was really nice and if Serena enjoyed it was now his favourite past time.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////

I hate this chapter but I needed to post something and also please leave requests I have legit no idea what to right but also hope you enjoyed

💕💕