15)valentines day

*they are dating*

It was a quiet day and our young hero's where at very secluded area in a unknown forest they had decided to set up camp there for a while so they could have a couple days of quiet and peace

*some what looks like this best image I could find*

Clemont was near campsite writing a letter to an unknown person while Bonnie and ash where in the nearby town and it was quiet the until one girl remembered something a rather important date for her especially!

"GAH HOW COULD I FORGET ASH AND I'S FIRST VALENTINES DAY TOGETHER UGH" Serena was pacing about near towards the blue glistening lake a look of disappointment was visible on her face .

"Maybe I could make him a dessert..?"
"Or maybe get him some poke balls"
"Or maybe...ugh I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO"

"Hey-." Without even thinking Serena flung the unknown stranger into the lake and gave a very loud shriek.

"Ow.." said the unknown stranger who wasn't very unknown in the beginning as Serena opened one of her cerulean eyes she saw her best friend in the water completely soaked and his letter completely wet.

"OH MY CLEM IM SO SORRY HERE LET ME HELP"
Serena let out her hand which Clemont gratefully took debating if he should drag her down with him.

"It's..fine whats got you so worked up sere" Clemont. Said as they walked back to the the campsite.

"I forgot Valentine's Day" Serena said with her head hung low as she sat on the ground a depressing look on her face.

"You? You must be joking" Clemont said as he took out a towel from his backpack.

"No I'm not it just must have slipped my mind..."

"Oh my god! Haha that's hilarious we should tell the government this is big news but enough of that Hmmm okay then let's think...why don't you go into town and I'll plan something here.." Clemont said giving it some thought.

"Are you sure" Serena said lifting her head up and looking at her best friend. " I did ruin your letter so wouldn't it be better if you worked on that"

"Nah its fine really and if your that worked up on it you can help me I'm sure it will be better if your help" clemont said with a smile.

Serena got up and dashed to give him a hug which Clemont happily returned.

"I'll be back in a hour max bye Clemont" shouted Serena as she started to run on the rocky path.

*WITH BONNIE AND ASH*

"Gee thanks pikachu thanks Bonnie for reminding me about Valentine's Day" ash said with a toothy grin as the two humans walked side by side through the busy street.

"It's no problem ash!" Bonnie said as she faced him with her hands behind her back and a wide grin on her face. "Dedenne" said dedenne agreeing with the young blonde