12)baking date.

*there dating*
Our couple decide to have a baking date

It was a nice October day with a light breeze in the air as the leaves where falling down and one by one in-front of a Pokémon centre our hero's where all in there own little word.

It was a nice October day with a light breeze in the air as the leaves where falling down and one by one in-front  of  a Pokémon centre our hero's where all in there own  little word

Clemont was looking at some blue prints for a possible new invention.

Bonnie was having a little conversations with deddene

Ash was conjuring up a few new battle techniques in his head while he was staring outside of the window of Bonnie and Clemonts room.

As for Serena she was on her iPad looking at a few new recipes for the Pokémon and for the gang while something caught her eye...

A link...

A baking date with ash as Serena took a quick glance at ash while he wasn't paying attention it wasn't WIERD they where dating so it's fine

As Serena looked through the options her eyes landed on a specific one...it was perfect not to complicated and Surely nurse joy had all the ingredients.

But the question was would as want to bake with Serena sure he had no problem eating anything Serena made or clemont for that matter but would he want to do lovely dovey things with her while baking she knew ash wasn't the best in the kitchen but she was there to supervise him and they hadn't had a date in while..

After a few more minutes of pondering on the matter Serena mustered up all the courage she had and walked over to ash who was still looking out the window.

"Hey ash?" Serena said with a tint of pink in her cheeks looking down. "Hey Serena do you need something" ash said with a grin on his face looking at the girls big cerulean eyes.

"Y-you don't have to if you don't want to I completely understand I just thought you and I could maybe sorta have a cooking date-." Serena started to ramble on
While ash was thinking "a baking date? hmmm  we haven't been on a date for  3 weeks  so this could work good hopefully'.

"Ash?...." Serena muttered while looking down
"Hmm"
"What do you think?"
"Oh yeah um a baking date sounds amazing I would love to bake with you" Ash said smiling.