17)picnic

Ash plans out Serena a cute picnic 🧺

There was a light breeze in the air and the people of  Lumiose City had already awakened and going on there day In the early morning but  amongst these  Kalosian where a troubled young Kantonian.

(I couldn't find a good image for the setting BUT WE MOVE ON)

Ash was laying on the ground with a puzzled expression on his face having his best buddy laying right next to him underneath a tall tree

"Ugh I don't know pikachu I want to plan a date for Serena but I have no clue how it what we should do" ash said in a pouty tone "pika" pikachu replied deep in thought "I want to start of simple we have already had a dinner and a baking date which was really fun but I want to plan something special for her" touching the rose quartz necklace she had gifted him.

While still in thought out of the corner of his eye
He had caught pikachu looking at a couple who seemed to be HAVING A PICNIC THATS it "pikachu your a genius you can have all the ketchups you want!" Ash Shouted picking up this yellow friend and running off "Ill plan a picnic for this date and on our next one we will do a different activity!" Ash said running  with pikachu in his arms.

"Ahhh we made it!" Ash said taking a breath before breaking down to his knees running from the park to the Pokémon centre  was not a smart idea "here drink this. its water you definitely need it" said a familiar voice ash looked up too see Serena with a bottle in her hand smiling. Ash takes the bottle and drinks it finishing it quite quickly.
"Wow you must have been thirsty" Serena giggled a bit.

"Uhh..yeah..hah" ash replied cheekily. "So um Serena...I have a question"ash said a bit flustered
"Hm? Yeah go ahead ash ask me anything" replied Serena smiling.

"Would you wanna go on a date today by any chance?" Ash said looking down and blushing heavily.
"O..-okay!" Serena squeaked but off she had to know the  type of date right
"What type?" Serena questioned
"Oh like umm a picnic" ash said nervously "oh how fun! I'm really excited already what time should it be ash?" Serena said really excited now a picnic ash. Was so thoughtful

"Umm how about in a hour I'll collect you from the front   of the Pokémon centre" ash informed "okie that's fine" Serena replied kissing ash's cheek. "See you" Serena waved off. "Byeeee" ash shouted back running off to compete the set of task he had to do to make the date go smoothly.

Meanwhile serena was internally screaming a date ash planned how exciting Serena thought.

HOURS LATER~~~~~~~~~~

"Ahh there you are ash and I thought you forget me"Serena smiled teasingly waiting outside the Pokémon centre. Ash just smiled and answered "I would never,you didn't wait that long right?"
Serena nodded her head and ash smiled grabbing her hand to lead her to the Picnic destination.

Once they arrived serena was amazed at how quickly ash set this up there was a pink and yellow picnic cloth on the green grass that was underneath a large tree in the middle of the park serena then swiftly turned around and kissed ash's cheek "thank you this is wonderful" she thanked him. "Only for you but i do want more as my reward" Serena just giggled and winked before sitting down on the picnic table looking at the spread he had set out for there Picnic

 "Only for you but i do want more as my reward" Serena just giggled and winked before sitting down on the picnic table looking at the spread he had set out for there Picnic

"Thank goodness I'm starving!" Serena joked picking up a sandwich and biting it. "Oh arceus I think I'm rubbing of on you" ash laughed also grabbing a sandwich for himself. "Haha very Funny" serena said sarcastically.

"I know I'm hilarious." Ash said proudly obviously teasing her.
Serena just rolled her eyes as they ate talking about there respected goals and dreams. Random topics in general

"Man I'm stuffed!" They both said falling back onto the cloth before giggling. As ash turned his head and kissed Serenas cheek he spoke softly"maybe we should wait until I bring out dessert.?" He questioned "please" Serena laughed.

"Maybe I could get more kisses in the mean time" ash said slyly. "Hmm Im fine with that" Serena giggled.
Ash slowly got back up and rested his body against a tree as Serena got closer and leaned on him. Just staying there in silence happily.

Then swiftly ash captured Serena's lips in a kiss which Serena responded to immediately. After a minute or so of kissing ash finally dared to do the thing he had been wanting to do for a while he slowly inserted his tongue into Serenas mouth surprising her. She reciprocated of course but that didn't stop the blush creeping on her face she had no idea ash knew was KALOS KISSING WAS. Ash recently heard what kalso kissing was from clemont said it was a kissing method from kalos that was popular throughout not only this region but every other as well and ash wanted to try it. And believe him it as very pleasure and they both seemed to enjoy it very much. As there tounge continued to dance with one another.there make-out soon came to a end.

Both panting heavily breathed out "that was amazing"  and blushed looking at one another both understanding they would love to do that more often.
And try some other techniques
After they recovered ash took out a box and said "I think we should have dessert"
Serena nodded smiling "now don't be to hopeful there store brought but I thought some nice poke puffs would  end this date well.." ash said shyly

" aww ash" clapping her hands together "it's the thought that countess I love it and I love you" Serena said picking up a poke puff and held in out in her hand "let's share

" aww ash" clapping her hands together "it's the thought that countess I love it and I love you" Serena said picking up a poke puff and held in out in her hand "let's share." Serena said flustered waiting for ash to take a bite of it which he did as he face slowly turned red.
After a couple more bites the poke puff was gone.

Soon serena laid her head on ash shoulder and muttered "this was wonderful thank you ashy!" Ash kissed her forehead and replied with a quick your welcome and suggested "how about you pick the next date? See who can one up each other?"

"Your on!"

///////////////////////////////////////////////////

What did you guys think?
Sorry it took so long to upload my "love life" has not gone well let's say that I'm so sorry for leaving this long but I Do want some request leave the in the requests chapter maybe the date Serenas gonna plan ??

Hope you enjoyed and byeeeee