𝟮𝟵. 𝗕𝗮𝗯𝗲𝗹 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲!!!

Start from the beginning

"I want you to bring this two attorneys, Mrs. Choi & Mr. Han to the Babel company for our meeting today, I will waiting you guys in 1 minutes, Got it, Hanseo!"

"Y-yes hyungnim, I would do it!"

"Good."

I couldn't wait of my moment to reveal my true self. 😈

At Babel company

I was standing in front of Hanseo that he was arriving in early before Mrs. Choi & Mr. Han come. The door opened, Mrs. Choi & Mr. Han was about to go to set but they should greet him first because he was the chairman, the truth is he just a fake stupid chairman, duh 😒.

Mrs. Choi sat on the left side beside him while Mr. Han sat on the right side.

The presentation began and was made in a complete of my childish style, haha. Mrs. Choi Myunghee and Mr. Han SeungHyuk awkwardly looked at each other.

Mr. Han trying to excuse himself to Hanseo but Hanseo muttered at him to shut up with serious face.

"Sir, I prepared everything." I said with my silly smile.

"Oh, you prepared that's good...good." Mr. Han said looking surprised and nervous.

"Begin." He said to me.

I smiled looked at Mrs. Choi and Hanseo and looked back at Mr. Han, when he said

"I said to start." As I pretend to be an awkward person and nodded my head and started my presentation.

"We came up with a fun briefing."

The screen of presentation came out with the title of "The Secret reveal of Babel".

"That is alright." I smiled and again started to talk.

"Chairman Jang Guk-Hwan, the founder of Haemun Group now known as The Babel Group, had two sons. He and his first wife, Hwang Suk-Jin, had their eldest son. As his second son, he was birthed by Seo Myung-Hui, a young secretary."

I turned to the screen with an evil smile. It sends everyone in this room a shiver down on their spine.

"Instead of focusing on the company, he cheated." I grinned.

Mr. Han broke the silence that followed after this sentence laughing.

"Hey Junwoo! What are you saying? Junwoo! Come up here."

I just ignored his protests as I turned around and giving him a intimidating stare.

Hanseo interrupted his protests as he tapped on the table harshly when he saw my darker face in front of him and looking at Mr. Han.

"Stop that! Sit down."

Mr. Han was confused.

"Sit down?"