𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒅 🍋

"Jirou," you spoke up suddenly, "Come on, Kaminari's talking to Sero. If we go there you can get to talk to him."

"But I don't want to-"

She huffed as you were already dragging her across the grounds.

You were acting like you were in Junior High, hoping that by talking to Kaminari and Sero, Bakugo would join the convo.

It was time for him to grow up and talk to you like a normal person.

"Hey L/N." Sero grinned.

"What's good?" Kaminari said good-naturedly.

"Nothing much, you?" you grinned back as Jirou blushed furiously and looked at the floor.

Sure enough, Bakugo swaggered over to where you were standing, shoving himself in between Kaminari and Sero.

"What's happening?" he asked, looking directly into your eyes.

Seeing how you were, you were definitely going to romanticize every single thing he did or said to you from this moment on.

If your life was a book people could comment on, readers would probably be thinking why you were still so attached to this boy that had practically left you without a word after storming into your room and fucking you without so much as a hello.

Well, those hypothetical readers probably wouldn't have remembered this moment: "You forget that I have blackmail against you. You either come with, or everyone in school finds out your dirty little secret."

The dirty little secret in question took place last year when you were sixteen. You had been winding Bakugo up all day, Bakugo had been bottling up his anger the whole time, that evening he had confronted you in his dorm, and you had both yelled at each other. 

One thing led to another, and that argument led to you both fucking each other (This was before you started dating Yo Shindo). 

You and Bakugo hadn't developed feelings for each other at that point, so by the end of it you were both very much about to throw up upon realizing what you had done.

Bakugo begged you not to tell anyone, and you agreed as long as you could use it to blackmail him.

That's why you let him hit it on the Paris trip, and why he seemed to know exactly what to do. Only thing is you didn't expect him to ghost you straight after.

"We're just talking." you answered idly, refusing to give him the satisfaction of maintaining eye contact.

Instead, you kept your eyes on Sero and Kaminari.

Kaminari checked his watch and looked up, "Sorry Hanta, we all have band practice right now."

"Right." Jirou nodded hastily, "So- me and L/N should really get going, shouldn't we L/N?"

"No, it's okay." Kaminari shrugged, "We're all in the same club so why not go there together?"

Jirou blushed and looked away.

Bakugo scoffed, "Like I'm walking with you nerds."

"Suit yourself." you smirked, and the three of you left the blonde to go another way.

You walked into the music room to see one of the members already there, sitting on the edge of your piano and tuning his electric guitar.

"Hi Shinso!" you all said in unison.

He looked up blankly, "Oh. Hello."

Kaminari fist-bumped him and then went over to the guitar cupboard with Jirou so they could get their own electric ones.