𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒕

"Y/N, be careful." Jirou said worriedly, "We all know you can get... carried away when it comes to Bakugo."

"For real, you could get seriously injured!" Toru agreed.

You raised an eyebrow, "What? You guys don't think I can beat him?"

Momo took a moment to compose herself.

"No, that's not what we're saying." 

All Might's loud voice sounded through the speakers, announcing the seventh fight to commence.

"Gotta go." you grinned reassuringly, before walking away to the city arena where you were supposed to be combatting against Bakugo.

"Scared, dumbass?" you heard the blonde's voice behind you, "You should be."

You scoffed and wheeled around, adjusting your earpiece.

"In your dreams."

"Remember: Try not to cause collateral damage to the area and don't do anything that could lead to serious injuries."

Bakugo grinned maniacally, "How much can we hurt the other person?"

You rolled your eyes.

"3, 2, 1, Start!"

Bakugo shouted and ran towards you, jumping as he readied his gauntlets to fire. You dodged his explosion and rolled onto the ground. This was just the beginning.

Blasting harsh black flames from your palms in his direction, you used to the moment to get up and run. If you could maneuver your way between the narrow alleyways, Bakugo would be at a disadvantage because of his quirk and its hazardous properties.

In short, your quirk was exactly what it was. Black Flame: The ability to create strong black fires which are harder to put out.

You heard Bakugo running after you, forcing you to make a right turn. His voice echoed through the walls of the buildings.

"I wanna hurt you so bad they'll have to stop the fight!"

You smirked and turned around, using your quirk to light the ground and buildings within half a kilometer on fire. Some of the smaller flames caught onto your costume, giving you the appearance of burning alive.

Bakugo's reaction time was too fast; He jumped and flew toward you, exploding through the air. His eyes widened when he was met with a sky-high fire wall.

"Likewise!" you shouted through the flames, proud of your handy work.

How was he supposed to get through that? 

It would surely burn him alive.

"Fuck it," he thought as he angrily blasted through the wall and swung his leg to kick you in the face.

You dodged again and he went crashing into the brick building, his explosion wasted. Bakugo turned his head to look at you, pure hatred in his eyes as he suddenly jumped at you, grabbing your wrists and forcefully lifting your arms above your head. You were pinned against the wall, Bakugo panting against you.

His red eyes stared into yours, making you swallow nervously. At this moment he could do anything he wanted to you. Hurt you however he pleased. You were physically at his disposal, and that made a shiver run down your spine.

Your face heated up as you looked at him.

What. The. Hell. Is. Happening?

Why were you seeing him in a whole different light? Why were you getting flustered in the middle of a fight?