𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒑

"Alright." Aizawa said boredly, "Since swapping with Vlad, I have been told that I need to incorporate more leisure therapy into my classes."

Pause.

"So, can the Class Rep please load everyone onto the bus and make sure they have their swimming gear packed."

You all looked around in excitement, grinning widely.

Aizawa was taking you to the beach.

"Momo, sit next to me." you said distractedly as you stuffed your swim stuff in your backpack.

She nodded excitedly, "Sure."

"Ugh. I hate this." Jirou huffed, "Why do we have to go to a beach? Are we required to swim?"

"Oh, come on Jirou!" said Toru, "You'll be fine."

The purple-haired girl looked down insecurely.

"Are you still thinking about when Kaminari called you flat?" you raised an eyebrow.

Jirou sighed, "He's such a dickhead."

"Isn't he like your boyfriend now?" Mina asked, sliding to the four of you's corner of the changing room.

"Yeah. And he's a bitch." Jirou rolled her eyes.

"Not to be like weird about it," Mina waved her hand dismissively, "But your tits aren't even that small. They look fine, and even though Denki says stupid stuff like that sometimes, he means well. How did he say you were flat?"

"He said the world is flat. And then he said I was his world." 

Everyone burst out laughing.

"Guys, come on." said Tsuyu, beckoning to the door.

"Coming!" Uraraka called quickly, hastily shoving a pink one-piece inside her bag.

You all skipped out of the changing rooms together and walked outside onto the bus carrying your bags.

The boys were already there, sitting wherever they wanted.

Jirou and Toru sat next to each other, while you and Momo sat on the other side.

The back of the bus, of course.

The Bakusquad were right in front of you, Sero being the odd one out with no partner.

You always thought that was kinda weird.

"Guys, I'm gonna go talk to Sero. He looks a bit left out," you said, before getting up, shakily walking over the moving bus, and falling into the seat next to the dark-haired boy.

"Hey Sero. What's up?" you grinned.

"Go away." Bakugo rolled his eyes, "No one likes you."

You turned your head to look at the blonde with a disgusted look on your face.

"At least I don't wear pastor shoes to school." 

"For real," Kaminari snorted, "Kacchan looks like he's about to go to church 24/7."

Bakugo's eyes narrowed, "L/N, you literally wear clown shoes so I don't know why you're talking."

Kirishima covered his mouth in shock, trying to stop the laugh that was threatening to escape his lips.

"Wow Ejirou." you laughed, covering your mouth as well, "I thought we were friends."

"I mean... he's not wrong." Kirishima snickered, "Your shoes are so pointy."

"Stop," Sero grinned, looking down at your feet, "They actually are."

You sighed and looked out of the window, a depressed look on your face.

"Y/N's having her 'they don't deserve you' moment." Mina commented, making you snap out of your thoughts and laugh.

"Guys." Kaminari coughed, "I have something to tell you. It's really important."

"What? That you're autistic? We already know that." Bakugo shrugged.

Everyone's jaws dropped as you looked at Bakugo in disbelief.

You wanted to laugh so bad.

"No actually." said Kaminari, blinking, "It's something I've been thinking about for a while, and I didn't feel like I had a safe space to disclose this very confidential information. I don't feel like a dude anymore."

"That is the dumbest shit I've ever heard." Bakugo raised an eyebrow.

"Bakubro." Kirishima elbowed him, struggling to suppress his smirk.

"Wait, so you're trans?" you asked dubiously.

Kaminari dropped his head sadly, "Yeah. My pronouns are Lorax/Loree."

"Shut the fuck up!" you all groaned.

The blonde smirked proudly.

"He thought he ate."

After Aizawa told everyone not to scream the lyrics to California Girls, not to read out any road signs, and not to ask if they could go back because they forgot something, everyone did the exact opposite.

You looked at your now suicidal homeroom teacher, wondering how he had managed to spend two years teaching Class A already.

Once the ride was finally over, you all ran out of the bus and rushed to the showers to go get changed into your bathing suits.

"Y/N, you done?" Toru's voice called from outside your shower door.

"Yep!" you called back, opening the door and looking at the bikini she was wearing.

"That's so cute." you commented as the two of you made your way down to the water.

"Y/N! Catch!"

You turned around and quickly caught the ball that had been thrown to you by Kirishima, grinning.

This guy was wearing shark trunks.

Bakugo came up to the two of you, using Kirishima as his excuse to be near you. 

Shit, did his muscular body look good.

"I'm surprised you caught that, dumbass." he smiled snarkily.

"I'm surprised you managed to get changed without your mom's help."

The red-eyed blonde scoffed, though his eyes quickly darted down to your chest.

"That's an ugly colour." he sneered.

"Why you looking?" you smirked, raising an eyebrow.

Bakugo blushed in embarrassment.

"Okay..." Kirishima said slowly, "I'm just gonna go."

He swam away awkwardly.

"Later nerd." Bakugo gave a fake smile, before going in his best friend's direction.

You turned around and squealed to yourself, replaying the interaction in your head. You could add so many more scenarios to your list now.

The day was fun.

You mostly played volleyball in the water with the girls, but the only girl that wasn't playing was Mina. She was swimming around the Bakusquad boys, and something about the way she had her tits all in Bakugo's face rubbed you the wrong way.

Just because she had a crush on him.

"Slag." you muttered under your breath.

"What was that?" Momo asked.

"I said tag! You're it!" you lied quickly, swimming towards Tsuyu and Uraraka who were on the other team.

"Are we playing water tag now?" Uraraka asked.

"Hell yeah!"