𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒇𝒖𝒔𝒆

"Woah, what's up with you?" Jirou asked in concern, "You look like you're about to kill someone."

You couldn't tear your eyes away from the sight of Mina openly flirting with Bakugo across the classroom.

It was the middle of Maths, and she had gone over to his desk to ask for 'help'.

Jirou waved her hand in front of your face.

"Hello??"

"𝑥 = 4." you said distractedly, your fists clenching tightly as the pink girl reached out to playfully shove Bakugo's arm.

That was your thing.

You snapped out of it when Jirou stepped in front of you and blocked the view.

"Alright, tell me why you're acting weird." she crossed her arms.

"I'm not acting weird."

She raised an eyebrow.

"Honest," you put your hands up innocently, "I think you're imagining things. Should I go get Recovery Girl?"

Jirou rolled her eyes, muttering 'whatever you say' as she went back to her desk and restored your view.

What a sight for sore eyes.

Well, you were sure Mina wasn't Bakugo's type, so there was no way he would ever get with someone like-

"Do you get it now?" the blonde said lowly, reaching out and tucking a strand of Mina's hair behind her ear.

A giant scream echoed across the whole school.

Everyone in the building paused their activities, and the birds on the trees outside flew away awkwardly.

You sat in your chair, shaking in anger.

"L/N!" Ectoplasm snapped, "Go to the Principal's office now!"

You rolled your eyes and stormed out of the classroom, chucking the water bottle you had crushed with your hand in the bin as you passed the door.

"I thought we said we were going to work on managing your temper, Miss L/N." Nezu said disappointedly, "How many times have you been sent to my office for something like this?"

"Principal Nezu, I swear it wasn't my fault this time!" you defended in vain, "I just..."

Nezu shook his head and began writing down some words on a file sheet.

Your eyes widened, "Are you putting this on my permanent record?" 

"Unfortunately, yes."

"No!" you protested quickly, "Please! I'll do anything! I can't have that on my record, it'll destroy me!"

The cat mouse rat looked at you with pity in his eyes.

"Sorry L/N, but this has happened one too many times."

He picked up his pen again.

"Wait-" you blurted out.

"Excuse me?" 

"If you put that on my record I'll make sure the whole of Japan knows that U.A. let a pervert who spies on girls with cameras was still allowed to continue his education here."

Nezu blinked.

The mouse rat cat slowly lowered his pen and eyed you passive-aggressively.

"I'm- I'm sure we can come to an agreement that will satisfy both parties. I won't give you any sort of punishment if you keep your mouth shut."

"Deal." you smiled fakely.