𝒅𝒂𝒚 #𝟑 🍋

"Ei-Eijirou-"

"Come on Y/N, you can do it."

"Please, I can't-"

You groaned as you dug your nails into the wood of the shelf, gasping for breath. Kirishima was beneath you, his hands on your hips, trying to calm you and praising you quietly.

"You're doing fine, you can handle it." he hushed, "Let's keep going."

"S-stop, it's too much... I'm gonna-"

"I'm not stopping. You just need to relax."

Kirishima tightened his grip on your hips and tried to reassure you, whispering your name to help you calm down. You gritted your teeth and held back a cry, gasping out a weak plea for help.

"How can I relax!? I'm about to, ah-"

"Hold it." Kirishima said weakly, his breath hitching.

With one final push upwards, you grabbed the basket hiding in the farthest corner of the top shelf and yelped as Kirishima swiftly lowered you back onto the ground, panting from the strain of you standing on his shoulders.

"Ugh, what are we gonna do Ejirou?" you sulked, beginning to stuff your clean and dried clothes into the basket.

It was five in the morning and you and Kirishima had both snuck out of the dorms to meet in the washroom on the second floor.

"I don't know man," the redhead frowned, "How are we supposed to top what they did yesterday? And it's our last day here as well."

"Well," you thought, "What's worse than head?"

"Actual fucking?" Kirishima raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah no. We're not doing that." you laughed, shaking your head.

"Well then how are we supposed to one-up them?" Kirishima asked in bewilderment, "Literally the only thing that's worse than a blowjob and better than fucking is dry humping."

You made a face, "Yeah but it's just not giving."

"We could always just make out but act like we're doing it?" Kirishima shrugged, "As long as we use tongue they'll believe it."

Your eyes widened, "Scaredcore.." you muttered, throwing the last pair of socks inside the basket.

"Us yesterday." Kirishima laughed, making you laugh too.

"Nah, that was more like Disbeliefcore." 

Kirishima chuckled, "No but for real though, what are we going to do?"

"It depends on where they're taking us today." you said, "Do you know?"

"TetsuTetsu said something about the Eiffel Tower."

"What? How are we meant to pull something there?"

Kirishima pouted his lips and raised his eyebrows, "Don't ask me. Let's just improvise."

"Hey, Jirou." you smiled, "I got your clothes from the washroom."

She ignored you, walking over to talk to Setsuna instead.

Were all your best friends mad at you for yesterday? This wasn't good. When you were having breakfast, Momo and Toru ignored you as well.

"Hey," you spoke, sitting down at the table they were sitting at.

"Guys, let's move," said Toru, and you felt your heart sink as the three of them stood up and walked away to find another table.

You felt like crying.