𝒂𝒖𝒅𝒂𝒄𝒊𝒕𝒚

"Can Bakugo Katsuki and L/N Y/N please come to F49. Repeat: Bakugo Katsuki and L/N Y/N please come to F49."

The two of you stood up, looking very clapped, only to receive a shrug from Present Mic.

"Y/N is finisheddd." Mina hissed as you and Bakugo walked out of the classroom.

"This is probably because you said pussy when we were babysitting Eri!" you spoke quietly.

"Kill yourself." Bakugo muttered.

You followed him into F49, an empty classroom, where Aizawa was standing looking annoyed.

"Uh, yes Sensei?" you smiled awkwardly.

"Both of you sit down." he glared.

You looked at each other and quickly rushed to two desks at the front.

Aizawa took a moment to compose himself.

"Tell me why my daughter was crying when I came home, and tell me why she now knows words like 'pussy', 'shit', and 'fuck'." he spat.

You bit your lip and looked down at the floor.

There was no excuse in the world for that.

"In our defense, Aizawa-Sensei," Bakugo smirked, "Your daughter also knows how to read because of us."

You wished the ground would swallow you up.

Why would he say that?

Why would he actually say that?

Aizawa ignored Bakugo's justification and made his way to the door.

"You both are to stay in this classroom for an entire period, writing lines and reflecting on your behaviour."

"What lines are we writing?" you asked tensely.

Aizawa thought, "I will not swear in front of young children. Oh, and don't even think about skiving."

You groaned when you heard the lock switch; He had locked you inside with a frustrated Bakugo.

"I'm not writing these stupid fucking lines!" he grumbled, throwing the paper on the floor.

"Stop complaining!" you said in annoyance, slapping his arm, "You're such a child. This is all your fault."

"Tch." was all he said.

The blonde stood up and walked to the chalkboard.

"Don't you dare write something."

"What's it to you?" he smirked, "Of course, an incel like you would be too scared to write on a board."

You scoffed, "The only incel in here is you."

"Really? Because I have Ashido practically drooling over me."

That made you snap.

You stormed over to Bakugo, about to insult him again, possibly hit him again, but he grabbed you by your shoulders and threw you against the chalkboard. You shouted and felt a pain in your back, struggling pathetically when Bakugo slammed his hands on either side of you, trapping you in place. This felt...familiar.

"Piss off." you sneered.

"When are you going to learn your place?"

You quieted down, that same intimidating feeling crawling up your spine. He sounded like when he was with you in the one on one fight City Model. It brought back those nervous, and slightly fearful emotions that you tried to brush off. Your breath grew slower and you hesitated as Bakugo's body moved closer to yours, quickly putting your hands against his chest.

"The audacity to actually say that to me is unnerving." you rolled your eyes, "'Learn my place.' What does that even mean?"

Bakugo moved his face to your ear and whispered.

"Your place is beneath me."

You thought for a moment, scoffing and pushing Bakugo away even harder, only to have him lean uncomfortably close. You felt his breath hit your face as you looked away, your own breath growing faster out of nervousness.

"How- how so?"

Bakugo leaned even closer, making you begin to shake in his touch.

"You would be so perfect if you just accepted that you can't beat me." he spoke quietly, tilting his head.

Your eyes widened but you glared up at him as he grabbed your chin to hold you in place. You tried to calm your breathing and grit your teeth, speaking lowly with venom in your voice.

"You would be so perfect if you weren't such an asshole."

"Stop resisting." he rolled his eyes, "I'm better than you and you know it. Once you understand that, you'll be perfect."

You looked back up at Bakugo, feeling the heat growing deeper on your face, and you looked down at the ground in defeat.

"Say it, Y/N."

You felt your lip quiver from embarrassment and anger, digging your nails into Bakugo's chest as you looked back up at him.

"First you go flirt with Mina and now you do this. Stop messing with my head, Katsuki." you spat.

Bakugo hesitated for a moment and moved his arms along the board, closer to your body, making the space you had for movement even smaller. His legs entangled with yours and his chest brushed against your body, making you groan quietly under your breath as he leaned down to your eye level.

"You're the one messing with mine."

You opened your mouth to speak but stopped when Bakugo kissed you. His lips were dry and rough, but the immediate feeling was gentle. What did he mean when he said you were the one messing with his? Did he really like you or was he just using you?

You struggled to focus on anything as Bakugo's tongue brushed against your bottom lip, making your eye twitch. His tongue slid into your mouth and you growled, opening both eyes to stare back into his. He opened his as well, and they were glowing red, intimidating you and sending a chill down your spine. After a short while you squeezed your eyes shut and pressed your hands against his chest, trying to push him back as he only leaned closer.

"You guys better have done your lines." Aizawa's voice spoke from outside the door, keys jangling.

Bakugo pulled away from you, and you both panted, your face burning hot.

You don't mention that incident either.