𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒂

(for visuals) your dorm:

"Kaminari! Come charge my phone!" you shouted out of your dorm door.

You heard running as the blonde frantically made his way to the girl's quarters; He already had about five plugs in his mouth.

"I can only fit like two more!" he mumbled through the cables.

"Thanks," you grinned, handing him your phone with the charger attached.

He ran off to find one final person that needed their phone charged before 'doing the thing' which is what everyone liked to call it.

You laughed to yourself and closed the door, walking back to your bed. 

It was eight p.m., so you might as well change into your pajamas.

You tied your hair back loosely, flipped it over your head, and crammed it all under your bonnet.

Afterward, you washed your face and then pulled your pajama clothes out of the drawer. As you pulled your shirt over your head, leaving you in your bra, you noticed something weird out of the corner of your eye.

Red flashes were coming from your gummy bear alarm.

"The fuck.." you frowned, walking over to it.

Then you realized what it was.

Someone had snuck into your room and placed a camera in it to spy on you.

Tears welled in your eyes as you quickly covered yourself with the pajama top, holding it to your chest as you backed away slowly.

Why you?

This person had seen you naked for sure. Had they jacked off to you too? You racked your brain on who could have done it and why, not noticing how loud you were crying. 

You flinched when someone burst into your dorm.

"Oh," you sighed in relief, "Kirishima."

His face was full of worry.

"I- I heard crying and I wanted to help," he said, walking over and hugging you, "What's wrong?"

"There's-" you bit the insides of your cheeks as your eyes stung again.

Kirishima pulled away and offered you a small collection of rocks in his palms.

"Will these make you feel better?"

You nodded, chuckling ironically.

"They're my pet rocks, but you can have them!" Kirishima grinned, his eyes now watery as well.

"No, you don't need to do that. Thanks though." you said gratefully.

He looked away bashfully, a small blush dusting his cheeks, as you threw on your top and sat on your bed, putting your head in your hands.

He sat down beside you and whistled, "Do you want to... maybe talk about it?"

You sighed.

"Someone snuck a camera into my alarm and has been watching me change."

"That's horrible!" Kirishima's jaw dropped, "I promise you, I'm gonna find that unmanly bastard and fight him for you. Just wait!"

"Thank you, Kirishima." you grinned, rubbing your eyes.

"Ejirou."

You laughed, "Thank you Ejirou."

And that was the start of your friendship with your rival's best friend, Ejirou Kirishima.

The next morning, you, Momo, Jirou, Toru, Todoroki, Kaminari, Bakugo, Sero, Mina, Midoriya, and Uraraka were having breakfast together until Kirishima stomped into the kitchen, dragging something with him.

"I got your little stalker." he smirked, dangling Mineta by his ankle.

"Huh?" said Momo.

"This pervert put a camera in Y/N's dorm."

Bakugo's eyes narrowed at the tiny teenager.

He cared.

"What do you say we do with this rat, Y/N?" Kirishima said roughly, shaking a wailing Mineta aggressively.

"Please don't snitch on me!" he sobbed, "I don't know how he found out-"

"Yeah," Kirishima shook him angrily, "Because you were too busy jerking off!"

"I say tell Principal Nezu." you crossed your arms, looking at Mineta in pure disgust.

"Agree!" your three best friends said defensively.

"Too far, Mineta." Kaminari said resentfully, "Too far."