𝒅𝒂𝒚 #𝟏

"Y/N, we're here!" Kirishima nudged you gently, making you perk up and yawn.

The plane had landed, and since it had been a twelve-hour flight, it was now eight in the evening.

You groggily unfastened your seatbelt and reached for your backpack.

"Are we still doing the thing?"

Kirishima turned around to look at Bakugo and Mina at the back of the plane, "Yep."

When the teachers and flight attendants told you all it was okay to get off, the redhead wrapped his right arm around your waist and you both walked down the ladder steps together.

Momo elbowed you, grinning.

"Y/N?" Toru cooed teasingly, "How was the flight with Kirishima?"

"Yeah, is he like your boyfriend now?" Jirou smirked.

Of course, your best friends did this every time you did as little as say hello to a guy, except little did they know that this time it was falsely true.

The two of you exchanged furtive glances.

"Yep!" Kirishima grinned, tightening his grip on your waist, "It's official."

"Wait what?" 

Jirou, Toru, and Momo stood with their jaws dropped.

You nodded, smiling fakely, "I just love him so much."

"Okay now you're overselling it." he muttered in your ear.

"Wait who's dating who?" Mina squealed, pushing herself into the group like she always did.

Bakugo sulked behind her, crossing his arms and rolling his eyes.

"Me and Y/N." Kirishima shrugged, narrowing his eyes at Mina.

Bakugo stopped in his tracks. He slowly tilted his head at the shark-toothed teen, his eye twitching.

"Since when?" he scoffed.

"Since today," you smirked, "What were you saying about incel, Katsuki?"

Mina smiled and clapped her hands, "Oh my gosh, I'm so happy for you guys! Come on, Katsu."

"She really thought she ate with that Katsu." you thought, an unimpressed look on your face.

She grabbed the blonde, who was still staring at Kirishima in betrayal, by the arm and shoved through Momo, Jirou, and Toru to walk passed you.

When she got to you, she stopped and leaned into your ear, speaking quietly so only the two of you could hear.

"Just stay away from Katsuki. He's mine."

"Congrats you two!" she grinned, skipping off with the stunned Bakugo.

You suppressed the urge to scream and turned around to smile at your friends, "Shouldn't we go ahead and see where Aizawa wants us to go now?"

It took an hour to get everyone's suitcases back, hoard them all outside and onto a hired bus, and finally arrive at the hotel you would be staying at for three days.

"This place is... not that big actually." 

You and the girls from both Class A and Class B were walking down the wooden corridors in search of your dorms, fourteen of you in total.

The rooms, all named after French trees, were divided into groups of three threes and five.

"My wristband says Chêne, that means Oak, right?" Kendo read, "Who else is Chêne?"