VIII

Jane pov...

Now is the time to finally ask Wu about the three liquids I accidentaly put in myself and what is exactly Inza made of. I stormed into the lab and towards Wu's office. I entered in to find him sitting behind his desk. 

"It's great to see you, Jane. What brings you here?" Wu started but I don't have time for chit chat. Time is ticking. 

"Tell me all the DNA the Indominus Rex is made of." I blurred straight to the point. Wu sat there, probablly startled I didn't say hi like usually and asked this question right away. 

"This information is our top secret. I'm afraid I can't tell you." His calmness in this madness is irritating me. I leaned on his desk, staring him dead in the eye. 

"Inza escaped thanks to her intelligence which is higher than of any dinosaur in here. She's free walking around the island and killing everything that moves. I need to know what everything is in her system so I can work with it and get her back to her paddock." Wu still hesitated so I used my urgent eyes. 

"Please, Henry. We can save everyone, no one has to die anymore if we know how to stop her." After a while of hesitation Wu stood up and I followed him to his safe. He put the code and opened it, pulling out a yellow file. I frowned at it in confusion. Wu closed the safe and turned to me.

"Can I trust you to keep this to yourself?" I nodded, wanting to finally know so I can track Inza. 

"Of course."

"Alright." Wu still hesitated but handed me the file. I quickly placed it on his desk and opened it, my eyes running around words and sentences until I found it. Compound DNA: Tyrannosaurus Rex, Velociraptor, Carnotaurus, Giganotosaurus, Majungasaurus, Rugops, Pycnonemosaurus, Quilmesaurus, Viavenator, Therizinosaurus, Deinosuchus, Cuttlefish, Tree frog and Pit viper. Great. I tried to keep in my head as much as I'm able to remember and closed it, handing it back to Henry.

"Thank you very much, Doctor. I promise this will stay only in my head." Wu nodded, putting the file back in his safe. Then I remember the second reason I went here for. Should I ask him? What if he will be furious?.........Fuck it. I need to at least try no matter what happens. 

"Can I ask you for something else?" With hesitance I asked. There's no going back. Wu turned to me with lifted eyebrows.

"What is it?" I nervously played with my fingers which I quickly hid behind my back and blurred out my secret.

"22 years ago when me, my uncle, Dr. Sattler and Ian Malcolm first visited your lab, I accidentaly did something. You everyone were too interested in the eggs and didn't notice I leaned back on the table behind me andddddd happened to inject something into myself. And I would like to know what was it exactly because since then wierd things have been happening." Wu stared at me with lips parted away and eyebrows still up good 10 seconds, which feels like forever. "Actually it were three liquids." I added, giving nervous smile. Wu finally snapped out of it.

"I don't know what you're talking about. If I saw something then I have no memory of it. Define wierd things." I wasn't expecting this answer at all but it's better than have him yelling at me for being stupid child.

"Well first time it was at the original park when dinosaurs escaped and I was separated from everyone. Velociraptor came to me and had oppurity to kill me but she didn't and just walked away, and Rexy did the same but kept me with her. And stuff like this were happening even when I started to work here. Like today morning I fell into paddock with some new guy and Owen went to save us but managed to save only the kid and himself and when I woke up, one of Owen's raptors, Blue, jumped at me but didn't kill me. She told something to her sisters and got off me. Even nudged me to get out of there. I always blamed it on those liquids because there's no other explanation to this." I finished, taking deep breath after. Wu stayed quiet, thinking.