II

2012

Everything was quiet and calm. The plants living their own life as well as bugs crawling and flying around. The comfortable silence was interrupt by a woman running away from something for her life, her light brown hair swaying side to side at the rythm of her run and green eyes filled with despair to keep running and get away from what's chasing her.

A loud roar echoed through the jungle she's in, making her speed up a little but to the amount of her strenght, her legs started to ache, begging for a rest to gain new energy. That however won't stop Jane from continuing running, pushing through the leaves blocking her view and dodging trunks of high trees.

Finally making her way out of the leaves maze, Jane was stopped by a giant foot landing in front of her and quickly ducked behind a tree. Slowly and carefully, she peeked out from her hiding spot and looked at the mighty dinosaur searching for her, sniffing the air. When the t-rex turned her head Jane's way, the chased one ducked from the dino's sight and hope she's been not spotted.

Looking for a way out, Jane waited for the t-rex to walk away and when she heard her heavy footsteps distancing from her, she made a run for it. She lost the sight of the t-rex so she suppose she's somewhere far from her. But oh, how much was she mistaken.

When Jane ran under the giant trunk tourists are looking from and forward, she was stopped by the Tyrannosaurus Rex herself, only this time she's looking down at her. Jane gasped, backing away slowly. When the t-rex roared at her, Jane didn't wait any longer and turned the way she came from, running once again under the tourists watching her with horror and fear in their eyes.

The t-rex is too big to walk under the giant trunk, which gives Jane oppurity to escape her. And when she thought she did, a foot of the t-rex chasing her stepped right on her right, her heavy footstep making the ground shake under Jane's feet and sending her to the ground.

Jane turned on her back with scared face while backing away, knowing she's trapped and the t-rex's lunch. She stopped crawling backwards to cover her face with her arms when the carnivore roared at her, getting closer to Jane's small figure. The tourists thought this is the end of the woman in the paddock, but grinned when instead of eating her Rexy started licking her, making the woman laugh and shriek in disgust.

"Argh-! No, Rexy! Not again! It's fresh washed clothes! We said no licking! No licking! You remember?! No saliva on fresh clothes!" Jane tried to yell over the giant dinosaur licking her, trying to push her face away but no avail. Rexy stopped licking the human, only staring at her.

"Ugh. Thank you!" Irritated, Jane managed to stand up, only to be pushed again by Rexy's snout and fell flat on her back again, entertaining not only the dinosaur but also the tourists watching them from behind the soundproof glass.

"You really had to." Sighing and groaning, Jane glared at Rexy who has a smug look on her face which only Jane can recognize. Rexy nudged Jane with her snout and Jane only pushed her away with fake glare.

"No. Go away. I'm so not forgiving you this time." Rexy nudged her again and Jane repeat her acts.

"Oh, getting back to old times, huh? Dinosaurs and humans fighting each other! And humans will win once again! Wooho!" Every time Rexy tried to get closer to the human, she would push her away or slap her hard skin. Rexy know Jane's only playing around, however that didn't stop her from annoying her even more and gently laid her giant head on Jane's body, making the human groan.

"Argh! Alright, alright, I give up. I give up! I forgive you! Now off me." Admiting Jane's hopeless against the giant t-rex, her hand tapped Rexy's jaw in motive to go off and Rexy did, lifting her head again. Getting to a sitting position and then pushing herself on her feet, Jane caresed her dino's head, getting low purrs back.