XI

Felt like adding a video with one of my favourite songs--^

3person pov

Jane hate these people. Around 15 minutes she's been running around, trying to warn them and tell them to stop this madness because Inza is part raptor and will turn Owen's raptors against them or kill them and they will be dead meat either, however no one wants to listen to a woman that survived the first Jurasic Park and ignored her. 

She noticed Owen in cage with the raptors, talking to Zach and Gray who are outside the cage and walked over, seeing Owen as her last chance.

"Owen! Owen, please, listen to me! I-" She stepped inside the cage and was about to spill what she's been trying to tell everyone, but he cut her off with something completely different.

"Jay, I know it's hard for you and that you don't want Inza dead, especially use the girls as the ones to do that, I don't like the idea too, but it has to be done before more people are killed." Owen gently grabbed Jane's arms, his touch soft but strong like he's afraid he'd break her. But him speaking up made Jane frown in total confusion.

Yeah, it's hard to accept this all but they can't do anything about it. Well, Jane is trying to.

"What? No. I mean, yeah, it's hard but that's not it-" Again she's cut off by her best friend.

"I suggest you stay with Claire and her nephews. I don't want you to see all of that, or worse, get hurt." Owen continued, deepeing Jane's frown.

"No, Owen, listen-" And once again she's cut off.

"I will go with the others but you stay here, please. I need to go." And with these words he left Jane in the cage with his raptors. Jane stood there good half minute completely speechless and processing the situation.

What's wrong with these people?! Why can't anybody listen to her? The last time they ignored her, it ended with Inza escaping and causing this disaster. Now again? Like go to hell, man.

Jane loudly groaned, kicking one of the bars in rage. Alright, if they won't listen to her, she won't listen to them, and that means Owen too. Now it's on her and only her. Hoskins' men aren't stopping from their mission but maybe she can convince Inza to go back and everything will be alright.

The Grant woman turned to Owen's raptors, holding eye contact with certain one that this morning jumped at her but didn't kill. "Wish me luck." Jane's palm caressed Blue's jaw, getting quiet but hearable purr in return. 

As quiet and unnoticed Jane can be she sneak through and behind everyone, thankfully no one spotting her. Along her way she grabbed a gun, just in case, and ran to a motorcycle, turning it on and drove into the deep jungle, not noticing two boys watching her from distance and then sharing frowing looks. 

The night air is cool on her skin, sending soft shiver through Jane's body as the air blew past her and slapped her bare arms and legs. With determinated face her eyes watched both where is she going and where Inza should be, trying to find her. Though the darkness of the jungle made it harder for her to localize and orient around.

Once Jane entered area where Inza should be hiding, the Grant stopped her machine she used to get away from the camp and here, turning it down completely so no sound from it will confuse her with other sounds and grabbed her gun into hands with safety still on, just in case something or someone unfriendly jump at her.

Leaves and snapped sticks Jane stepped accidentaly on made loud sounds, startling her few times but quickly paying attention to her enviroment. This time she told herself she's not gonna do the same mistake and let her guard down, her green eyes narrowed at everything that moves.