XII

Felt like adding a video~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.

We parked when we got into the park and ran into the main building, which is empty without a single person. Claire led us to Control room, passing the lab on our way. We all noticed no people in the lab and things gone and stopped to look around. 

"They evacuated the lab." The red head breath out. With furrowed eyebrows I walked inside, others following my lead and looking around as well. They left few things here, though took the important. 

As we were looking at reptiles locked in glass cage, door clicked open and men in black walked in and took rest of what they needed. I wonder if Wu found something about what can possibly be in my body.

"What are you doing?" Claire asked. That's when that annoying voice sounded in our ears.

"I'm afraid that's above your pay grade, honey." I glared daggers at Hoskins walking up to us, smugly.

"Where's Henry?" I asked, crossing my arms on my chest.

"Dr. Wu, he works for us." My glare deepened. Please, die already. Gray suddenly peeked from behind me.

"That's not a real dinosaur." I followed his gaze at the computer where's showed Inza's form. 

"No, it ain't, kid." Hoskins turned his gaze back to look at us. "But somebody's gotta make sure that this company has a future." He's ridiculous. After this all, there's no future for another park.

"Imagine," He continued. "that one, a fraction of the size, deadly, intelligent, able to hide from the most advanced military technology. A living weapon unlike anything we've ever seen. You see...Millions of years of evolution, what did we learn?" Hoskins walked closer to stand right in front of me. Out of the corner of my eye I see Owen sparing me a glance but I just kept my eyes on the one in front of me. Amused smile crept onto her face.

"That your a stupid man that left his brain back at home with his sense of humor and think you can get what you want?" Hoskins pointed at me with his index finger.

"Listen here, Grant-." I'm not having any of his crap and snapped, unfolding my crossed arms.

"No, you listen to me, you little shit! Inza isn't someone you can control and make a weapon of, thinking she will do exactly what you say and hop when you whistle. Her intelligence is way bigger for your brain of a chicken. If she caused a disaster now, there's no chance she won't do it again. You can't control her." My finger borred into his chest, backing him into table. How dare he! Hoskins then smirked.

"But you can. You, little lady, are the key for the future. I watched you, Grant. I saw how these beasts had every oppurity to tear you into pieces, but they didn't. For some reason they like you and you can freelly control-Oh shit!" All I saw was red and I'm so ready to give him taste of my fist, but Delta was quickier when she jumped into the lab, her hungry eyes only on Hoskins and ignoring us. I backed with my friends back. 

"Easy. Easy, boy. Easy. Hey, hey. We're on the same side, right? Right?" Delta backed him into corner  and he did the most stupid thing he can do, well one of them, and that's he out streched his hand towards her. With smug smirk I rolled my eyes at his stupidness.

"I'm on your side." That's when Delta finally pounced at him and bit into his arm, making him scream in pain.

"It's called karma, bitch! And she's a girl!" Before I was janked and dragged away, I called to Hoskins. Cruel death but I hate that man so I don't feel any quilty. 

"No, boys. This way. Come on." We turned left but as we did, Delta jumped through the glass, shattering it into pieces and made us turn around, running the way we came from. On our way Gray pressed a button and hologram of Dilophosaur shrieked at Delta, distracting her for a while.