CH 62

Worship Me, I Can Make You Rich Chapter 62: Who stops, go to war! Never give in!

It was already the fourth afternoon when Xiaochaan saw Zhuang Zhou.

Although it was a day and a night late, he still didn't reduce his tattered mood. He stood in front of Zhuang Zhou rather solemnly, without saying who he was, just looking at him like that.

On the side, Cheng Jinxue wanted to say something, but he swallowed it back after thinking of Xiaochao's previous warning.

It was also the first time Wen Xiaoyun saw Xiaocai. When Zhuang Zhou was not awake these days, he never stepped out of the room. Although he knew Xiaocai had become a human being, he had never seen him once.

So when he saw a handsome person blocking Zhouzhou's way, he subconsciously frowned and asked faintly: "You are?"

Seeing that Xiaoyun didn't recognize him, Xiao Chuan pulled the corners of his mouth and seemed a little proud, but he hid it well and continued to stare at his master.

He was waiting, waiting for the master to ask: Who are you?

Then he laughed at the master: You can't even recognize me haha!

However, his brain replenishing drama had just started his brain replenishment and was cut off by Zhuang Zhou.

Zhuang Zhou raised his head, touched the little tattered head like he used to touch the little tattered head, and said, "Little tattered, congratulations on becoming a human!"

Xiaochao was a little regretful, but he was actually recognized by the owner.

But the owner can recognize him, he is already very happy!

Even without this surprise, he was not disappointed at all, and turned around in front of Zhuang Zhou: "I am just like you."

Zhuang Zhou smiled: "Yeah, very handsome."

Little tattered: "I can talk without a speaker."

Zhuang Zhou continued to laugh: "Yes."

Little Tattered: "It's just that this body isn't very useful, I can't change it even if I want to change it back."

Zhuang Zhou is not surprised at all.

The little tattered cultivation base was not obtained by self-cultivation, but because of staying with him all the time, and the divine power gained from him was transformed into his own power.

Unexpectedly crossing the catastrophe, it is completely rare good luck, he may not even know how to use his power, let alone change back to the previous body.

Zhuang Zhou comforted him: "It's okay, you will adapt later."

"Oh oh." Xiao Shao nodded, then looked at Zhuang Zhou again.

He felt that the master seemed a little different from before, but he couldn't tell the specifics about the difference.

It's as if... the breath is stronger than before.

Not only that, but even speaking is more ‘kind’ than before?

Not only Xiao Chuan feels this way, but Cheng Jinxue also feels this way.

I feel that Zhouzhou's words and deeds are slightly different from before.

But this difference seems to be small, so he doesn't know where to start.

He had to change the subject and asked in a tentative tone: "Zhouzhou, what? You see that the little rags have become human beings. From now on... we can't call him that again, right?"