CH 43

Worship Me, I Can Make You Rich Chapter 43: Want to kiss you, hug you

Wen Xiaoyun had reported his grudge against Cheng Jinxue for posting his emoji on the Internet. On the way back, he was always in a good mood.

Zhuang Zhou now only has one class every day, but the principal has arranged for him to have two classes starting tomorrow, one in the morning and one in the afternoon.

At the end of the morning class, he got off work, but Wen Xiaoyun hadn't got off work yet.

Zhuang Zhou followed Wen Xiaoyun to the Third Army.

On the way, his terminal rang several times. The first time Zhuang Zhou picked it up. It was a stranger who said that their master wanted to meet Zhuang Zhou.

Zhuang Zhou asked who it was, but the other party didn't speak, only that he would know if he went.

He is not stupid, since the other party didn't say anything, he just ignored it and directly hung up the terminal communication.

As a result, the opponent has been fighting with perseverance.

Zhuang Zhou didn't answer it.

When I hit the fifth, a message was also sent.

"I am the manager of the Duke of Bolton, and the Duke would like to discuss cooperation with you, Teacher Zhuang."

Zhuang Zhou saw the news and asked Wen Xiaoyun, "Who is this Duke of Borton?"

Wen Xiaoyun: "Did he look for you?"

Zhuang Zhou said: "Yes, he said he wanted to talk to me about cooperation."

Wen Xiaoyun: "Remember the person who looked for you in the library?"

Zhuang Zhou said: "Remember! The commander of the First Corps!"

Wen Xiaoyun: "Well, Duke Bolton is his brother."

Zhuang Zhou uttered an ‘oh’ and then hummed in his heart again. He didn’t forget that Divine clearly gave him a lot of faith, but he couldn’t hear any of his wishes.

Such a person has evil thoughts in his heart, so he can't hear their wishes, and naturally it is impossible to bless them.

For such beliefs, Wen Xiaoyun has said that if you don't accept it, you won't accept it in vain!

Zhuang Zhou smoothly blocked the terminal number.

When Duke Botton’s steward sent a message again, he could no longer get through.

The steward's face was a little ugly: "My lord, he... blackmailed me."

After showing his identity, he was blacked out.

The Duke of Bolton did not answer immediately.

Instead, the commander of the First Army Divine was a little annoyed: "It seems that he doesn't want to cooperate with us at all."

Divine regretted that he knew that Zhuang Zhou was really the little master. He could hold back how Zhuang Zhou teased him when he was in the library that day.

Lord Bolton said: "As expected."

In any case, he and Wen Xiaoyun are also bound together now.

As long as Wen Xiaoyun is in the Third Army for one day, Zhuang Zhou will not be able to cooperate with other Army.

Divine's face was gloomy: "Then what are we going to do now?"

Duke Bolton looked at the steward: "Are the other students in the Mecha department contacted?"