CH 18

Worship Me, I Can Make You Rich Chapter 18: He wants to soak you!

Wen Xiaoyun carried Cheng Jinxue to the training room without expression.

They leave.

Zhuang Zhou trembled his small heart out of the idol.

After he came out of Wen Xiaoyun's dream last night, he went outside to pick up **** and become a small robot with Xiao Tattered, because he sneaked out and wanted to hide from everyone. After he came back, he was a little tired, and he habitually regained his sense of sleep. .

When he was so tired, he remembered that Wen Xiaoyun said that he wanted to sleep next to him.

So he subconsciously put his idol on the bed, and got into the idol to sleep to replenish his divine power.

Um...Isn't that sleeping next to him?

He promised Wen Xiaoyun, he would definitely do it!

When I fell asleep, I forgot to come out before Wen Xiaoyun woke up...

Zhuang Zhou was very guilty of holding his idol.

"Little tattered, you said Wen Xiaoyun wouldn't find it?"

Little Tattered yawned greatly, seemed to be sleeping well, and responded with a 'quack quack' sound.

Zhuang Zhou froze for a moment: "You said you won't find it? Why?"

Little tattered: That human Xiao misses you!

Zhuang Zhou was even more confused: "Xiao miss me?"

Seeing that his owner didn't understand this, Xiaochaan felt a little anxious.

It went around the room, and then turned on the projection in a familiar way, and the robot poked and poked on the screen to call up a love idol drama.

Interstellar love has no gender, no civilization, and no race.

The little tattered TV show is exactly a TV with an interstellar mermaid civilization planet as the protagonist. The episode on which the male protagonist confessed to the little mermaid affectionately.

"My love for you has already crossed races, life and death, please promise me that you must be with me."

Xiao Shaan looked at Zhuang Zhou and motioned with his eyes: Understand, master, right? He wants to soak you!

Zhuang Zhou's eyes slowly lit up.

Little tattered:? ? ?

No, Master, what is your look?

What are you expecting? !

Zhuang Zhou said excitedly: "Little tattered! Thank you for reminding me! I have seen interstellar history before, and I only paid attention to the interstellar history of humans. I almost forgot. There is more than one race of humans in the interstellar! You see, the mermaid is One of the racial civilizations!"

Little tattered: "..."

Zhuang Zhou made a fist: "There are so many races in Interstellar, if every race can become my client..."

Little tattered: "..."

Zhuang Zhou was excited: "I will become the God of Wealth with the most followers!"

Little tattered: "..."

After Zhuang Zhou was excited, he thought of Xiaoluo's purpose for letting him watch TV, and said, "By the way, what did you just want to say?"

Xiao Chuan turned off the TV silently: It's nothing, just the owner is happy.

Of course Zhuang Zhou is happy, and can't wait to go to other planets now!