CH 40

Worship Me, I Can Make You Rich Chapter 40: All StarCraft is robbing him alone!

Department of Mecha Manufacturing.

In order to allow more students from the Mecha Manufacturing Department to listen to Zhuang Zhou's class, Principal Daleson remodeled a large audio-visual classroom and packed a classroom full.

This was not a classroom of the Mecha Manufacturing Department before, but a classroom for an elective course of etiquette.

Today there is an elective course of etiquette, so many students are going to the class, but they are stopped tens of meters away from the classroom.

"Sorry, classmates, this classroom has now been requisitioned by the Mecha Manufacturing Department, and the etiquette class has been changed to other classrooms. For details, please refer to the notice posted on the school's official website."

It was students from the combat department who stopped them, and Principal Daleson was very good at planning and arranging the students from the combat department to take turns here.

There were too many students in the First Military Academy, and it brought together top students from all over the country. Not everyone likes gossip, so they don't know what happened.

Two students from the Mecha Manufacturing Department stood up, and one of them was an army of students who participated in the protest at the school gate.

Zhang Jun said: "Senior, we are from the Department of Mecha Manufacturing. We are going to class now. Let us go in."

It is said that the principal arranged for Zhuang Zhou to teach in this classroom.

He doesn't believe that the guy who has never attended kindergarten can really be a teacher, or even a teacher in the Mecha Department.

I don't even believe that he is the little master, he must see is believable!

When the combat department senior looked at Zhang Jun, his eyes flickered, and he picked up the terminal to look at it, and then said, "Classmate, you stopped Teacher Zhuang at the school gate before? Tsk, don’t hide, I recognize it, it’s you. You go, Teacher Zhuang said, do you want to listen to his class? Or go back and dream!"

Hearing this, Zhang Jun's face suddenly became hard to look: "I am a student of the Mecha Manufacturing Department, and I have the right to learn all courses. I need to lodge a complaint with the principal!"

The combat department senior shrugged: "Then you go, the principal should be there."

Is it to be a student who violates discipline or a teacher with a promising future? Is the principal a fool?

On the contrary, Zhang Jun was in a dilemma.

The classmate next to Zhang Jun quickly said: "Senior, I haven't stopped Teacher Zhuang at the school gate. Can I go in? I'm also from the manufacturing department."

"You? Neither can you."

"Why not? I really haven't participated in the protest at the school gate!"

"Oh, because you are a good friend of this guy? Seeing that you two have a good relationship, Teacher Zhuang said, love the house and hate the house is also the same, you are his good friend, you must be the same enemy as him, you must be too People who don’t like him, so neither he nor his good friends can go to Teacher Zhuang’s class."

Zhang Jun was really angry now: "Bah! I really thought someone was going to take his class? Ahao, let's go!"

The combat students were not angry, but looked at the audio-visual classroom behind them with their classmates: "You said, Teacher Zhuang, is really the little master who can make stream-of-consciousness mechas?"