CH 8

Worship Me, I Can Make You Rich Chapter 8: Finally dreamed of him again

Cheng Jinxue was also very confused.

He carefully recalled his dream last night. The person who appeared in his dream last night seemed to be Zhuang Zhou.

He scratched his head: "I dreamed that the kid told me a lot...like to ask me if I want to get rich, and then I seemed to tell him, I don't want to get rich, I just want to find a wife hahaha, what will I remember later? It's terrible, but Zhuang Zhou should be right."

Cheng Jinxue didn't think much about it, dreams, in many cases he could only remember a rough idea.

Wen Xiaoyun asked, "He speaks interstellar language to you?"

Cheng Jinxue was puzzled: "Yes, what do you say if you don't speak interstellar language?"

Wen Xiaoyun stopped talking.

When he dreamed of Zhuang Zhou, the kid was not speaking interstellar language.

Cheng Jinxue joked: "Zhuang Zhou is so good-looking. When I came to look for you just now, I ran into Zhang Feng's team on the road. I seemed to hear them saying that Zhang Feng also dreamed of Zhuang Zhou last night. Make fun of Zhang Feng, saying that Zhang Feng is afraid of falling in love with children at first sight!"

Wen Xiaoyun: "..."

Cheng Jinxue: "By the way, boss, didn't you say that you dreamed of someone you just met for several nights? Is it also Zhuang Zhou?"

Wen Xiaoyun expressionlessly: "No."

Cheng Jin studied for a while and thought: "Yes, how can anyone see Zhuang Zhou at first sight and dream of him all the time, that is so fascinated, everyone fell in love at first sight!"

Before I knew Zhuang Zhou, Wen Xiaoyun had already dreamed of: "..."

He glanced at Cheng Jinxue calmly: "What? You fell in love at first sight?"

Cheng Jinxue shook his head repeatedly: "How is it possible, boss, I am different from you, I like girls!"

Huh, wait.

The boss seems to really like boys.

that?

What else did Cheng Jinxue want to say, Wen Xiaoyun calmly changed the topic: "Where is the report of the war with the Zerg this time?"

Cheng Jinxue was immediately distracted, hurriedly handed over what was in his hand, and said sternly: "Here, all the people who sacrificed this time have been counted and reported to the report. The pension can be arranged as soon as it arrives. According to the usual practice, Our corps will issue an extra one."

Wen Xiaoyun said 'um'.

"By the way, when we received you yesterday, didn't you just report it to the above, but the legion headquarters communicated to me early in the morning and said that the official side announced that you were not dead, but the people did not see it. Until you, you don't believe the news, so I hope we want you to show your face before we return to the voyage."

Wen Xiaoyun had no objection: "Yes, you look at the arrangement."

The members of the Third Army experienced several transitions in just a few days, and their bodies felt a little uncomfortable.

Therefore, after receiving Wen Xiaoyun, the Flying Dragon battleship did not leave directly, but planned to rest on the spot for a few days.

During the rest period, it is suitable to explore the radiation situation of this planet and whether there are any indigenous people.