CH 17

Worship Me, I Can Make You Rich Chapter 17: So you...like his father?

Wen Xiaoyun's dream is actually very strange.

At least Zhuang Zhou has never seen someone else dream like this.

When other people are dreaming, their consciousness is very scattered, which is the kind of aimless, do what they think of, or do what you ask them to do.

Why is the dream illusory, and even when there is a plot, the plot is clueless and illogical?

It is because in the dream, the change of the plot changes at any time with the change of people's subconscious mind.

Zhuang Zhou has entered the dreams of so many people. Basically, he can change the specific content of this person's dream by just saying a few words, and let this person follow his thinking.

Only Wen Xiaoyun.

Even in the dream, this person's thinking and goals are very clear...

In one sentence: it's not easy to fool around.

Zhuang Zhou entered Wen Xiaoyun's dream with ease. Wen Xiaoyun did nothing in the dream. He sat in the main control room and looked at the door of the main control room as if waiting for something.

When Zhuang Zhou came in, his gaze fell directly on Zhuang Zhou's body.

Zhuang Zhou paused, and there was a feeling that Wen Xiaoyun was waiting for him.

The feeling of doubting whether Wen Xiaoyun knew that he could enter a dream came up again.

He felt vacant immediately, and asked Wen Xiaoyun in a low voice, "Are you waiting for me?"

Wen Xiaoyun looked at him calmly: "Well, I'm waiting for you."

Zhuang Zhou's eyes widened: "Do you know I will come?"

Does he really know? !

Of course Wen Xiaoyun knew that he knew very well that he was dreaming now.

I also remember what I said before falling asleep.

But when the words came to his lips, he calmly said: "I don't know."

Zhuang Zhou breathed a sigh of relief, and then wondered: "Then why do you say you are waiting for me? It's as if you know you will dream of me..."

Wen Xiaoyun said, "Because I want to dream about you."

Zhuang Zhou opened his mouth, trying to say something, and swallowed it back.

He looked at Wen Xiaoyun, whose eyes were calm and deep, and his eyes were patient and focused.

It took a long time for Zhuang Zhou to beep softly: "You, you don't believe in God, why do you want to dream about me every day..."

Wen Xiaoyun said, "I must have faith to dream of you?"

Zhuang Zhou thought about it carefully. Because he was still an intern, he actually didn't know if he could often ask the believers to ask his dreams.

However, he heard about other gods, and only when he meets the kind of believers who are very pious and pious, and have strong wishes, the gods will show up and meet the believers.

Otherwise, the dream can only be entrusted to the development of customers in the early stage...

Zhuang Zhou said uncertainly: "This...I don't know."

Wen Xiaoyun said: "Can God really satisfy everyone's wish?"

Zhuang Zhou said: "Then it depends on what your wishes are, most of them are okay, um...do you have a wish too?"