CH 4

Worship Me, I Can Make You Rich Chapter 4: Is that love at first sight?

Wen Xiaoyun returned to the signal tower and used some parts and devices picked up from the garbage dump to piece together and repair it. It took a whole night to finally replace the damaged device of the original signal tower.

At this time, the sky was bright, but the garbage planet was always shrouded in gray mist.

"Zizzi"

The signal tower restarts, like a worn-out blower, which seems to be disconnected at any time.

A drop of nosebleeds came out of his nose, and his skin, after being exposed to radiation for a long time, began to peel, and it would slowly ulcerate in the back.

Wen Xiaoyun wiped off his nosebleed blankly and continued to debug the signal tower, inputting the signal frequency of his battleship.

His brain has been completely damaged in the battle, so he can only use an annunciator to input the frequency.

The sizzling electric sound was very harsh, Wen Xiaoyun waited patiently, his handsome face was always flat and calm.

Finally, ten minutes later, he got a response.

A familiar voice came from the signal receiver in the special device. The voice was tired: "Your signal source has been intercepted. A search and rescue team will analyze the location of your signal source. Next time we recommend contacting the nearby frigate, our battleship... "

Wen Xiaoyun interrupted him: "Adjutant Cheng."

There was a sudden silence, and then the exhaustion was swept away, and the voice was excited: "Boss!"

Adjutant Cheng Jinxue was so excited: "Boss, is it really you? Where are you now? Your signal frequency is too weak! Wait, I will strengthen the signal channel immediately!"

The signal channel was strengthened, and the weak signal finally stabilized.

Wen Xiaoyun didn't talk nonsense. After talking about his position, he reported the coordinates of the abandoned planet β-324: "Star Harbor has recorded the position of β-324, and the previous route can be found from Star Harbor."

"Quick! Determine the location of β-324 immediately and build a new route!" Cheng Jinxue quickly assigned the task.

When I came back again, Cheng Jinxue's voice tape was choked: "Boss, I can't believe it, it's really you. How are you now? Are you injured? Are you seriously injured? After your accident, we have never given up. For your search, the military has been suppressing news, but you also know that it won't last long..."

In this battle with the Zerg, because of the appearance of the Zerg Queen, not only the capital star, but almost the entire empire are closely watching this battle. The news that the imperial Admiral Wen Xiaoyun and the Zerg Queen have died together cannot be concealed .

All the people of the empire prayed to Wen Xiaoyun on the star network, including everyone in the Third Legion to which the admiral belonged. They wanted to see people and corpses alive. They did not find the remains of Wen Xiaoyun's mecha, so they comforted themselves. He must be alive.

However, it has been eight days and hopes are getting thinner and thinner. There are even people from other countries who are maliciously taking the rhythm. People on the star network launched activities to mourn Wen Xiaoyun, as if they wished that the new generation of war **** Wen Xiaoyun would die quickly. In the same way, Cheng Jinxue was so angry that they were half to death.

Wen Xiaoyun was as calm as usual, as if the person being mourned on the Internet was not himself, and asked indifferently, "Where is my mother?"

Cheng Jinxue said: "The lady is very sad, and there is news from the guard that the lady told us that we must find you and take it back."