CH 54

Worship Me, I Can Make You Rich Chapter 54: Do you want to divorce me

Because of what Xiao Chuan said at night, after Zhuang Zhou hung up, something went wrong.

My head is full of small rags talking-

‘Let Wen Xiaoyun work harder to serve you, as a **** servant, this is what he should do. ’

He blushed at the thought of this sentence.

Really, how can a little tattered look at such a colorful thing!

Tell him like this!

It will not be embarrassed, he will!

Then he didn't dare to see Wen Xiaoyun. He hid in the room, thinking about whether he would hurt Wen Xiaoyun when he was up there, and then he referred to Xiaoluo's opinion, so he didn't have to worry about this problem below. He is a god, he is not afraid of pain...

I just don’t know if Wen Xiaoyun went to study...

Zhuang Zhou blushed as he thought about it.

After thinking about it for a long time, he suddenly thought about it again, dizzy, why should he think about this!

Little God of Wealth was too shy in the bed, Wen Xiaoyun sorted out all the materials sent by Zhang Feng in the study.

Looking at the small wooden sculptures in the picture, Wen Xiaoyun zoomed in on each small wooden sculpture. He couldn't tell who these wooden sculptures were. He just felt that each one was lifelike and angular, as if these people really existed in the world. Will be portrayed so vividly.

He turned off the picture and asked Zhang Feng: "Is the surrounding environment clear?"

Zhang Feng said: "The search is clear. β-324 has long been abandoned. There are no traces of other human life, not even other lives. I checked the traces of activities near the tent. Some have been covered by wind and sand, but some can still be detected. ."

Wen Xiaoyun said ‘um’: "Go on."

Zhang Feng hesitated.

Because Wen Xiaoyun had left it to him and Zhou Hongyi to handle this matter, both of them already knew that Zhuang Zhou's identity was unusual, and heard that Zhuang Zhou said that these wood carvings were all made by him.

Zhang Feng hesitated for a moment, and continued: "Although many traces of life have been concealed, we still saw some. Madam, he... found the spot in the second tent and lived for at least ten years."

This is a terrible thing to say.

β-324 has been abandoned for more than fifty years, but the wife has lived alone in β-324 for more than ten years.

Why was β-324 abandoned in the first place? Isn't it because energy radiation is seriously polluted and it is no longer suitable for human habitation?

But the lady found that she had lived in the second tent for so long, but her body was not contaminated by radiation at all. Just thinking about it makes people feel unusual.

Wen Xiaoyun did not speak.

Zhang Feng continued: "However, the second tent found point has been abandoned for a long time. The subordinates guessed that the lady should have lived here for a long time, and then went to the first tent to find some life. There should be no shortcomings. time."

Wen Xiaoyun frowned tightly.

If Zhouzhou really lived in β-324 for so long, why would he not remember?