CH 58

Worship Me, I Can Make You Rich Chapter 58: I have supernatural power, you have technology.

The darkness was overwhelming, as if it was about to collapse.

The thunder rumbling as if a monster was about to break the shackles and appeared in the world, and the lightning was dazzling one after another, like a dense cobweb.

It is now two o'clock in the afternoon, but a huge vortex has formed in this square of heaven and earth, and darkness envelopes the earth, making people feel extremely depressed in their hearts.

In the interstellar era, there is actually very little such bad weather, especially in the capital star. Before bad weather comes, artificial interference will be used to reduce the risk.

Coupled with the premise of the disappearing earth, human beings now treat the planet they live on with great care, and environmental protection is also very good.

Therefore, the sudden emergence of extreme severe weather, the Capital Star Meteorological Bureau immediately took it seriously.

If Jin Xue is still anxious about Zhouzhou's words, if he can't take the small tatters out of here, he will have to evacuate the crowd.

This made it the same as the invasion of the Zerg army, so Cheng Jinxue was flustered and could only do it.

When Zhouzhou arrived, Xiaoluan was indeed at the end of the battle.

It is turned into essence by Zhouzhou's divine power, plus it is absorbed by Zhouzhou's body all day long, and then **** on the statue of God after being absorbed by Zhouzhou's body.

It is now at a stage where the body is very powerful, but it still doesn't know how to use it.

Therefore, Zhou Zhou blamed himself very much when he saw the little shabby: "I'm sorry little shabby, I didn't teach you how to practice."

He picked up the small tatters and ran to sparsely populated places.

It's just that no matter how he runs, Lei Jie is always locked on Xiao Chuan.

Xiaoluan understood it now, and became very proud of it after becoming refined. It was also a little dazed at this moment: "Master, am I going to overcome the catastrophe?"

Zhuang Zhou said as he ran, "Yes, your strength has reached a certain level, you can overcome the catastrophe."

That's why he blames himself, because he didn't even teach the little tattered practice.

Hearing that, Xiaoluo didn't feel happy at all, but became nervous: "Master, you go!"

The little tatters were transformed into essence by Zhuang Zhou, and all it absorbed was Zhouzhou's divine power. All of its knowledge inheritance came from Zhuang Zhou bestowed on it, so he understood the ancient earth culture quite well.

It was because of its understanding that it suddenly remembered that Lei Jie is said to be strong when it is strong, and weak when it is weak, and will involve others.

It's like it's the only one who clearly crosses the Tribulation, but if someone helps it, then the person who helped it also becomes part of the Thunder Tribulation, and the stronger the person who helps it, the greater the power of the Tribulation.

Before, Cheng Jinxue had been in the area of ​​Thunder Tribulation, and it didn't feel like a little broken, after all, Cheng Jinxue was an ordinary person.

But its owner is different, its owner is God!

Little Tattered became anxious, and his voice became serious: "Master, leave me alone, you go!"