21.

Shanell

"Tell me exactly what happened, BG."

"Word for word."

"Because a nigga need to know everything that went the fuck down last night." Cain spoke sternly to me as I sat in his lap with my arms wrapped around his neck. All while I cried in relief on his shoulder, just glad to finally have him off of my trail.

I was scared out of my mind minutes ago and I just couldn't contain myself after all of that had transpired. I had really though that those moments would be my last moments as he begged for me to let him kill me himself so that his friends wouldn't.

I didn't know what to do in that moment and I was just glad that the heat was off of me. I just couldn't imagine what would happen once the heat was on the right person after this all.

"Babe—"

"It was Milan." I spoke softly to him again now, telling him the complete truth as I pulled back to look at him and he just looked at me with worried eyes.

All before his face went blank.

He stayed like that for a while as he obviously picked his brain for how he was going to relay this information to Delante. I knew he didn't want to break his brother's heart like that but it was the truth.

And I was going to tell it, no matter what.

Whether he wanted to or not.

"The only reason she did it, is because she was still mad at him, just like I was mad at you last night after we all got into that fight yesterday." I went on telling him everything now as he reverted his eyes back to me, looking deeply into my eyes as he listened to my words intently.

"She ended up asking Lima to get her drunk while she's pregnant."

"And then she told us that she wanted to go to you and Delante's enemies house." I finished off and before I could even finish my sentence completely, he was already opening his mouth to speak.

"And how the fuck she get there, BG?" He spat sternly, obviously needing answers and I sat there a while as I looked down at my hands, knowing that I was guilty on that part.

I just didn't want to tell that part at all but I knew I needed to.

I had to.

We were caught.

"Baby, me and Lima took her." I spoke barely above a whisper and he instantly pushed me off of his lap as I fell softly onto the bed while he stood to his feet.

"But only because she tried to fight us when we wouldn't." I went on copping my plea now but he wasn't trying to hear it as he sighed deeply to himself, rubbing a hand down his face.

"Why the fuck was you even there, cuh?"

"Why the fuck would you even put yourself in that shit?" He spat to me now and I sat there saying nothing as I allowed him to feel like my father had told me to.

He didn't like that though as I sat there quiet as a mouse now.

"You don't hear a nigga talkin' to you?"

"You can't hear, BG?" He asked tauntingly now, bending down to get in my face and I instantly spoke up, defending myself when he did.

"Baby, I just told you that I was mad at you too."

"I thought that you were with my opps and had gotten one of my enemies pregnant."

"So secretly—"