9.

Cain
30 minutes later

"Baby, what are you doing?"

"I'm not even drunk." BG whined to me as she slurred her words while I grabbed her, throwing her over my shoulder to carry her into the crib.

She'd been whining the car ride, telling me her drunk ass wasn't drunk and a nigga was low key getting a headache from all of this shit.

I hated when BG got drunk like this.

Her ass hadn't even been drinking these past few months we'd been together but I guess the baby situation and me pressuring her was really getting to her.

That's probably the reason she wanted to.

"Yo, calm yo' ass down."

"Real shit, babygirl." I told her as I unlocked the front door and got her into the house.

As soon as I did, I put down onto her feet and almost immediately she was pulling her dress off again like she'd did multiple times in the car after I'd told her ass to stop.

I ain't say shit now as I watched getting completely naked as she started running around my crib, acting crazy ass hell right now.

"Yo ass don't need no more to drink, cuh."

"I swear that's the last time you drinking, Shan."

"Real shit." I said more to myself as she laughed  to herself, running around the crib naked now as if I was going to chase her ass.

I ain't say shit as I made my way up the staircase and as soon as I did, she yelled for me.

"Wait, babe."

"Wait for me." She called out as she dropped her dress completely and instantly tried to walk up my marble staircase.

"Aye." I called for her, watching as her drunk ass almost fell on the stairs and I sighed heavily to myself, going back down to get her.

As soon as I did, I grabbed her roughly as she jumped into my arms, wrapping her arms around my neck.

I ain't say shit as she began kissing me all over, leaving kisses on my neck and shit. All while I carried her up the stairs and toward my room. When we got there, I made her ass stop and threw her down on the bed as she looked up at me seductively.

I watched as she started touching herself now, looking directly at me as she let out small moans.

"Baby, come here."

"I want you to fuck me."

"Please? Can I have some dick?" She moaned to me and a nigga couldn't help but to watch her as she began touching all over herself and I simply chuckled, shaking my head.

She continued on doing that as she rubbed on her titties, looking at me with them eyes.

I can't lie, even though I was irritated, a nigga was tempted. More so because I knew what it was I wanted from her and if a nigga really wanted to, this would be easiest time to do it.

She'd never suspect shit.

But a nigga knew better than that.

I wasn't trying to hurt my girl like I'd hurt her in the past. And though I talked my shit, I wanted to be better and I wanted to show her that I was a better nigga.

I can't lie and say that I wasn't tempted though because I was.

She was tempting me.

"Baaaby."