3.

Milan in the MM

Milan in the MM.

Shanell

"Hey, Shanny!" I heard Lima's loud voice as I came walking into the hospital, seeing her and Bi at the front.

"Hey." I waved with a tight smile, still thinking deeply about last night with Cain and how our amazing night had turned into yet another argument about marriage and babies.

I couldn't even sleep last night when I'd gotten home, considering Cain blowing up my phone. Then on top of what he'd said to me.

It had me feeling as if I couldn't even trust him, when I'd spent all this time rebuilding trust with him.

But I guess that meant nothing if he wasn't getting his way.

He'd obviously do anything to have it.

"Oop."

"What happened?" Lima spoke up first as I made my way over to them, using the time clock to clock in.

"Right. I know that face anywhere." Bi added on as they both looked over my face while I clocked in for the day before turning around to them. 

"Nothing yall."

"Nothing."

"I just-" I started but stopped, knowing I was lying but it wasn't even that deep.

It was just the principle of the matter. Plus, I never wanted to make it seem as if Cain wasn't doing what he needed to do. These days, I always spoke highly of him especially to Lima.

Considering the past, I didn't want to portray to them that he was the same old him because he wasn't and he deserved that grace.

So I rarely spoke on the small arguments we would have, considering they didn't happen often but when they did, it was based on a topic that was really touchy for me.

So I didn't like to tell people about it.

Before I knew it though, I just spilled all of the beans. I couldn't hold it in. I'd already told them how I felt before anyways so I'd told them every thing that'd happened last night and saying exactly how I felt about it.

I needed to talk to someone about it.

"Like I love him and I want to be married to him one day but I'm not having another baby."

"I just don't want to."

"Mya is enough." I made it completely clear, just speaking my mind now to them since I obviously couldn't do that with Cain.

"I already told you before Lima." I pointed to Lima as she nodded her head in agreement, listening closely to my words..

"I know, Shan."