| Pxevomrr (29) |

-
Italics: (Na'vi language, or Metkayina sign language, and Jake's inner thoughts)
-

-Italics: (Na'vi language, or Metkayina sign language, and Jake's inner thoughts)-

To you, the reason as to why they had been hiding this from you was making sense. The looks, the way everyone refused to make eye contact with you, why Jake refused to let you look, why Ronal was holding back cries, and why Tonowari had a venomous, vengeful and angry look on his face that could only describe how this could have happened to one of the very most important people in his life and the most crucial figure in her life, her spirit sister. You were frozen the moment that gasp left your lips. You shakily had both of your hands resch up to cover your mouth as shuddering and sharp breaths left your lips. Your eyes were brimming with tears, and blurring your vision. You couldn't move, and almost prayed to Eywa that this just wasn't real, but it was. You wished you were dreaming all of this. All of it. There was no way life would be this sickening and cruel to take yet another someone you care for.

You had been so carefree in turning around, that you already wished you hadn't. It made sense why Jake was trying to keep you from seeing this, protecting you from the pain that was almost indescribable inside your body right now that you couldn't even speak, form words, syllables, sounds. Only sobs. But, it was starting to click why Tonowari told Jake to let me see. There was no way to sugercoat the truth, and it would only hurt you more if it was kept from you. But this felt like a thousand daggers were piercing into your already numb body, and yet, you could still feel them. That's how much this hurt, and you wished you had imagined it all, but you hadn't. Eylti was dead. Right in front of you. No sign of movement. He eyes were rolled to the back of her head and her body was completely lifeless.

Jake continued to hold onto your already trembling body, nor daring to let go as he leaned his head against yours, but you were so in shock that you just couldn't respond to his attempts of trying to hold you closer and make this much less painful. Not only was Eylti's sight haunting, but it wasn't just that. Your teary eyes landed to another figure everyone else had their eyes on. Right next to Eylti, was her mate. Dead all the same, his body leaning on hers, with no sign at all. You felt like your breath had stopped and that you would die at any moment from heartbreak, but cruelly, you were being kept right in front of sight that was tearing apart your insides. Your pupils shakily began to glance over the area and the pod of Tulkuns, Eylti's pod, had come back and also crowded their fallen victims of the Sky People.

As your breath quickened, your eyes landed on Eylti's mate and your heart suddenly felt like it was being pierced over and over again. What broke your heart even more is when the sudden realization dawned on you of what might have killed Eylti's mate. Sadness, heartbreak, pure depression, and the feeling of not wanting to live on without the one he loved. When Eylti's body was dropped onto the sea again, you just could not imagine what was going on in the male Tulkun's head when he saw his mate like that, even with the hope that she had survived whatever they had done to her. It was awful to realize that the Sky People dropped her body off like it was nothing back into the ocean, even when they were planning to sink her.