| Vosìng (12) |

-
Italics: (Na'vi language, or Metkayina sign language, and Jake's inner thoughts)

A/N: Things are starting to change! Y/n is getting closer to the Sully kids, feelings are being discovered, and many more things :,) Hopefully chapter 12 isn't too early for the realization of feelings for the other person but I'm trying :,) Im already so excited to write everything in my notes app lmao SHSJS

Before we move onto the chapter, I know Ive been saying this a lot recently but just a small reminder; don't forget to comment <3 I love reading and replying to all of your comments and they make my day. 🤍 I hope you guys like this chapter!
-

The fight had just dispersed and everyone had taken their separate ways

The fight had just dispersed and everyone had taken their separate ways. Before leaving with Ao'nung, you noticed how tense Kiri looked. It seems that everything that transpired was beginning to settle in her head and she was deep in thought. Hesitantly, you had approached her and placed a hand on her shoulder. The girl looked at you sullenly, crossing her arms over her chest. You suggested that she meet up with Tsireya and Tuk to get her mind off of what happened.

With a deep exhale, Kiri nodded and smiled weakly. You had grown a relationship with her to the point that she was able to trust you and come to you for many things. You were the only person that knew about her secret abilities, one of the only people who was able to get and understand her temperament, and she was beginning to feel a bond form with you after the two weeks of having arrived at the village. "I'll join you later, okay?" You smiled, and Kiri nodded . "Thanks, Y/n" She said as she walked off and you watched her go, concerned for her and how she was feeling.

After that, you had dragged Ao'nung somewhere else to talk, and now, he was just completely silent as you waited for him to talk. He was probably mulling over in his head what he wanted to say but none of it seemed right. He knew that if Tonowari and Ronal found out about this, then he'd be in even more trouble. His parents didn't mess around when they expressed disappointment, you would know.

You waited for a few seconds as you waited for Ao'nung to begin to speak. He must've been a part of something like that for a reason, but he probably wouldn't admit it out loud just like that. He was too prideful and could be arrogant at times, and it was just who he was at times, but underneath all of that, he was still a sweet boy who needed a reality check from time to time and there wasn't shame in it at all.

"What's going on with you lately, Ao'nung? Those kids are already having a hard time as it is. Why are you making it harder for them? Alienating them like that and making them feel like outsiders" You said in a softer tone, not wanting him to feel like you were scolding him but rather just trying to get him to realize on his own what he's doing. Coercing him to talk won't work and it'll only make him resent you since he probably doesn't want to talk about it. Talking him through it was the best way.

"I don't know why. It just happened," Ao'nung mumbled and you sighed, knowing that it was much deeper than that. He wouldn't talk now no matter how much you tried to reason with him. Ao'nung was stubborn and you wouldn't get some reason into him right away.