| Pxevomun (26) |

-
Italics: (Na'vi language, or Metkayina sign language, and Jake's inner thoughts)

I don't know why exactly as to how to start this off, but I hope you guys like it! I feel like this isn't my best chapter but either way, I put a lot of effort into it :,) There will be more of an author's note at the end with everything else in detail but as for anything else, there's not much so enjoy!

As always, don't forget to comment and vote <3 I love reading and replying to all of your comments and they truly make my day 🤍 Without further ado, I hope you guys like it!
-

As always, don't forget to comment and vote <3 I love reading and replying to all of your comments and they truly make my day 🤍 Without further ado, I hope you guys like it!-

It was only a couple of days later after the fight between you and Jake, and now things were much better between you two. Even that same day, after a couple of hours passed, it was as if none of it ever happened and you two were past it. Still, what never truly left your minds was the fact that Quaritch was getting closer to you, Jake and the kids. Your husband had to explain the type of person that Quaritch really is and that he will never give up until gets what he wants, and what the Colonel wants, is to kill Jake and everyone who's close to him as pure and utter revenge. What Jake said only made your need to fight incentivize more for not only the safety of your people and other reef clans, as well ss against the incoming dangers of the Sky People, and most importantly, your family.

You'd fight alongside of them no matter what, staying by their side and not letting them go through these threats alone. It could happen any day now, so Jake and you made sure to be prepared for when even any miniscule sign of danger appeared. Because Tonowari and Ronal were the only other ones who knew about this, you and Jake spent a lot of time trying to speak with them and see if there was anything to do and be prepared if any surprise attack were to happen. Evacuations, strategies, fighting plans, and anything that could be of help, but deep inside all of you, there was the very evident thought that none of you could be prepared for what Sky People would be capable of, so when something did happen, it'd be when anyone least expects it. There have to be precautions to make sure no lives were lost meaninglessly.

Still, you all had to be smart about it and not give out your location, spread fear amongst villagers and keep the fight as far away from the people. They didn't have anything to do with Jake's past issues with Quaritch and didn't have to deal with the consequences. Eventually, you knew that it all would come down to Jake and Quaritch. It was their battle to settle, and even that managed to scare you more than any surprise attack. That fact that you'd be leaving Jake to fight on his own left a pit in your heart that worried you to no end.

He was more than capable of fighting, but fighting was unpredictable and even if you knew your opponent down to every detail, there was really no way to know what they're thinking or what they're planning. As hard as you tried to not be scared, it was just hard to ignore that you were terrified of losing one more person in battle. Losing someone you care about, someone you loved, while you were yet again unable to see them or talk to them for the last time. Would the world be that cruel as to pull you away from someone you loved so cruelly? Your parents? Hahona? All of those terrible thoughts were quickly overpowered in your head by the confidence and assertiveness that you'd help Jake take care of the Sky People and Quaritch, and in turn, fight for the future of your children and your people, not letting anyone you care about die under your watch. Things would truly be different this time, and you would make sure of it. You wouldn't allow it. Every moment that you spent planning with Jake what to do if Quaritch did get to him, you, and the kids, all you could think about was what the future held. How this battle will end, and what will eventually come out of it.