| Mevopey (19) |

-
Italics: (Na'vi language, or Metkayina sign language, and Jake's inner thoughts)

A/N: A chapter that really ties the Sully family together, including Y/n so I really hope you all enjoy it! We're moving further along! 🤍

As always, don't forget to comment and vote <3 I love reading and replying to all of your comments and they truly make my day 🤍 Without further ado, I hope you guys like it!
-

As always, don't forget to comment and vote <3 I love reading and replying to all of your comments and they truly make my day 🤍 Without further ado, I hope you guys like it!-

Your heart could not stop racing on the way to the village. Even if you shouldn't have let your eyes stray from the path in front of you while riding the Ilu with Tuk, your eyes stayed on Kiri for most of the way back. It was absolutely heartbreaking to see her like that, seemingly lifeless. Then it hit you. What would Jake think? He would be crushed to see his oldest daughter in this state. You were truly dreading seeing his reaction, but you believed Kiri would wake up. She was a strong girl, and Eywa would allow her to live. Not to mention how worried the kids looked as they stayed close to Kiri on the way back, constantly checking her pulse to make sure she was alive and stable.

Ronal will know what to do. She was the Tsahik after all, and she has taught you everything you know, and Tsireya as well. With that, you'd do everything in your power to get Kiri to wake up. You didn't know what could have caused such a reaction when connecting to the Spirit Tree. It has never happened before. Your heart dropped at the realization that Kiri might never be able to visit her ancestors through the tree if those seizures become regular. That was just so unfair and cruel. The connection that the Na'vi had to the Spirit Tree was monumental and if Kiri lost her ability to connect to her loved ones through it, that would be unimaginably painful.

It seemed like ages until the reef of the village finally came into view, and upon entering through the barriers that separated the open sea from the reef, you and Neteyam began to call out desperately in hopes that someone took note of your urgency. Soon, Tsireya, Tuk, and Rotxo also began to join in to the calls, and that effectively got the attention of many, including Jake. He soon ran out of his hut and stood at the edge of the woven path, with many people rushing out as well to see what the commotion was about. When seeing his daughter laying down unconscious on Neteyam's ilu, his heart dropped to his stomach and he paled.

Jake soon took notice of you arriving right next to his son with Tuk on your ilu, sitting in front of you. Your distressed face said it all. There was something that had happened to his own daughter, and by the looks of it, it seeemed like something far more serious. As you and the kids arrived at the most shallow parts of the beach in order to get off of the ilu's and safely dismount, Neteyam carried his sister in his arms with a conflicted expression and Tsireya and Rotxo by his side. Meanwhile, you helped Tuk get off and carried her on your hip onto the shore, letting her down and and watched as she ran to her siblings, watching briefly as the Ilu's you'd arrived in swim further inside the reef. You, on the other hand, couldn't process what was happening in that moment.