| Mevomun (18) |

-
Italics: (Na'vi language, or Metkayina sign language, and Jake's inner thoughts)

A/N: The most frustrating chapter i've ever written pls- I cannot believe this chapter was 11k words- I also can't believe I wrote most of it in one day LMAO anyway, here come the dts! As promised in my announcements, I also want to give a few dt's before we get started :,) I love you all! spiderssocorro -ohhcney -tHeCoNfUsEdSiMp -HANGESSLUTT-

Let me know if any of you guys want one for the next chapter! This is my first time around doing dt's and they're fun! I'm so grateful for all of you :,)

As always, don't forget to comment and vote <3 I love reading and replying to all of your comments and they truly make my day 🤍 Without further ado, I hope you guys like it!
-

As always, don't forget to comment and vote <3 I love reading and replying to all of your comments and they truly make my day 🤍 Without further ado, I hope you guys like it!-

Somehow you and Lo'ak were able to make it back home to the village with anyone noticing, and the two of you parted ways as soon as you reached the reef. He soon went off to find his siblings, but not before expressing his gratitude to you for coming with him and allowing him to meet Payakan again. It truly meant the world to the Sully boy and he wouldn't have imagined today going in any other way.

After Lo'ak suddenly embraced you with a hug, you reciprocated it and hugged him back. He was eternally grateful to you and if he has the chance to go to Payakan again, he'd love for you to be there too. Today made him forget how misunderstood he really is, and he felt true happiness for the first time in a while.

After separating and promising to meet up with him and his siblings later, you told Lo'ak you had to go back to the village and speak with Jake for a bit. You promised you'd keep the outing you had with a boy a secret because if anyone found out about you willingly taking Lo'ak to see Payakan, you'd dig yourself into a hole that you wouldn't be able to get out of. After he left to find his siblings, you had a feeling that he was particularly excited to see Tsireya. You knew she was just as excited to see him. Anyone could see how much they liked each other but neither of them did anything about it. Their connection was undeniable, and anybody could see it.

You laughed and smiled to yourself when thinking about that on the way back to the village. You really hoped that if you were to encounter anyone, that they wouldn't ask where you've been all day. You were on your way to see Jake now, so you hoped that he didn't noticed you were gone for so long, and also didn't connect the dots if he realized that Lo'ak was out at the same time as you. It was all complicated, but as you had said to Lo'ak, this would be a one time thing for now, so you wouldn't have to worry about getting caught.

Now that you were back in the village, all of your previous thoughts came back and other problems started swarming your mind. Maybe not so much 'problems', but more like simple wonderings. You didn't know how Jake felt, and you hated to admit that you were starting to lose hope that he'd feel the same way you did, and the chances were incredibly slim. You'd spare yourself the embarrassment, and besides, you were running out of time for choosing someone to mate with.