- Introduction/Author's Note -

-

Hello! As I usually do, I want to disclose a few things before he start this story! As of now, Im writing the last remaining chapters of Barricades Book 2, so after I finish that story, this one will begin. I do these at the beginning of every book but I just wanted to say that I hope you don't regret choosing to read this story. I promise Ill try my best to make it really good for you guys :,)

This story will follow the storyline of 'The Way of Water' and its setting, but with my own scenes included in between. As always, I want to give you guys a good experience while reading this story so I'll try my best to write as best as I possibly can. I want to disclose a few things before the book starts.

Ill try my best to stay consistent even with school because I want to dedicate more of my time to writing too. Currently, Im in a crucial point in my senior year, and for the next two weeks, Ill have projects that will determine whether I graduate or not.

So due to that, this story will begin around March 16-17, which is when all of that will be over and Barricades Book 2 will be done too. So stay tuned! After that, I'll have weekly and daily updates just like i've done for all of my Avatar stories.

Some things to know that you guys should keep in mind when reading the story:

- Jake Sully: 37 years old
- Y/n: 34 years old
- Neteyam: 15 years old (Oldest son)
- Kiri: 14 years old (Oldest daughter)
- Lo'ak: 14 years old (Youngest son)
- Tuk or Tuktirey: 8 years old (Youngest daughter)

*Italics will symbolize Na'vi language and Jake's inner thoughts and narration*

That's all for now but stay tuned for upcoming chapters! I promise ill do my best :,) If there is anything else to add, ill put it on this chapter just in case. Im excited to start this story!

 Im excited to start this story!

-